The mediocre players have been flushed down

3 hours ago, Suhaan said:

Years ago I predicted  he was one of the worst batsmen to get the hype he was getting

He didn't have the high SR game against decent attacks ,all we had the perception of being one of the best strikers of ball against spin

That final was played on slowest of pitches yet he failed(alongwith others)

He is so perplexed about the length of the ball that he looses confidence in him and forgets about the nature of the pitch

He tends to go back and play accordingly even on slow low surfaces

The resident jhollachaap expert - Ankit? - got it right with Iyer some time back but he has played a few clutch knocks.

On 3/5/2024 at 1:51 AM, Kron said:

He isnt a gun odi player. As we saw un the final. That weakness will follow him everywhere. 

I think Iyer got too cocky for his own good.He has pronounced weakness against fast bowling and has limited ability to build an innings.

Instead of working on his game, he took things for granted.I am curious on how he got the tag of best player of spin .

On 3/6/2024 at 8:30 AM, putrevus said:

I think Iyer got too cocky for his own good.He has pronounced weakness against fast bowling and has limited ability to build an innings.

Instead of working on his game, he took things for granted.I am curious on how he got the tag of best player of spin .

good PR and scoring on pattas.