Will this World T20 be a humiliation for India just like 2021?

On 3/30/2024 at 10:36 PM, Adamant said:

The problem with these ipl superstars is that their skillset is limited only to patta pitches with zero support for bowlers, they will get found out on difficult pitches and against an international class bowling attack.

All their six hitting ability to will drop to zero in difficult conditions.

While Kohli is reknowned the world over for his big size hitting ability consistently.

Not won anything for 17 years and STILL targeting youngsters who have barely played,  as I said losers fans deserve to lose every single cup. Safety first cowards never win anything

On 3/30/2024 at 6:29 AM, Kron said:

Should go with this

Jaiswal

Abishek sharma

Gill

Kohli

Parag

Jurel

Bandya if not venky

harshit

Bumrah

Mayank yadav I think he will come through 

Kuldeep

This is a good idea actually although I don't think we need both Gill and Kohli .  

Even Pandya is not a must. Another hitter at 7 will be great. 

Just back Riyan and Abhishek to get through overs. 

1 hour ago, Nikhil_cric said:

This is a good idea actually although I don't think we need both Gill and Kohli .  

Even Pandya is not a must. Another hitter at 7 will be great. 

Just back Riyan and Abhishek to get through overs. 

Why is Pandy a must? lol He shouldn't even be in consideration. He can't bowl without getting injured. His bowling form is terrible as it is. His last 2 or 3 year strike rate in middle overs is 100.

11 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

Why is Pandy a must? lol He shouldn't even be in consideration. He can't bowl without getting injured. His bowling form is terrible as it is. His last 2 or 3 year strike rate in middle overs is 100.

I said Pandya is NOT a must .

2 hours ago, New guy said:

While Kohli is reknowned the world over for his big size hitting ability consistently.

Not won anything for 17 years and STILL targeting youngsters who have barely played,  as I said losers fans deserve to lose every single cup. Safety first cowards never win anything

Kohli won World cup 2011 and CT 2013. Just wondering what is your gripe with Kohli.

29 minutes ago, Nikhil_cric said:

I said Pandya is NOT a must .

I will say he should be dropped permanently untl he dramatically changes his batting style to suit his batting posiition. He probably lost all his reflexes or batting form for good. He hits the air more than anything. IIn the world T20 against Pakistan apart from hi tting 2 sixes against Nawaz he did nothing. He just hung around. He was beaten for pace more often than not.

26 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

I will say he should be dropped permanently untl he dramatically changes his batting style to suit his batting posiition. He probably lost all his reflexes or batting form for good. He hits the air more than anything. IIn the world T20 against Pakistan apart from hi tting 2 sixes against Nawaz he did nothing. He just hung around. He was beaten for pace more often than not.

I am not fan of Pandya but if he is not playing who is there to fill his role?

40 minutes ago, putrevus said:

I am not fan of Pandya but if he is not playing who is there to fill his role?

He doesn't play any role as of now. Bowling is more like that of a part timer. Batting is as bad ad Jadeja's. He is neither a match winner with ball or bat. 

5 minutes ago, vvvslaxman said:

He doesn't play any role as of now. Bowling is more like that of a part timer. Batting is as bad ad Jadeja's. He is neither a match winner with ball or bat. 

So what, do you have anyone better???

8 minutes ago, putrevus said:

So what, do you have anyone better???

Replace jaddu with someone like parag, Find a place for Abhishek. Include Rana who can slog or even Dube who can bowl an ver or two. Readjust the combination. 

Just now, vvvslaxman said:

Replace jaddu with someone like parag, Find a place for Abhishek. Include Rana who can slog or even Dube who can bowl an ver or two. Readjust the combination. 

Parag bowling is just awful, he is not even bowling in IPl and you expect him to bowl in world cup.

You are taking away two players who will bowl 8 overs on their good days and adding bunch of morons who cannot even bowl single over.

Glad you are not the selector.

Just now, putrevus said:

Parag bowling is just awful, he is not even bowling in IPl and you expect him to bowl in world cup.

You are taking away two players who will bowl 8 overs on their good days and adding bunch of morons who cannot even bowl single over.

Glad you are not the selector.

Pandya  is 0.5 player. At times 0 player with injury. He is not 2 players. 

7 hours ago, vvvslaxman said:

Pandya  is 0.5 player. At times 0 player with injury. He is not 2 players. 

He is 0.5player of which player??? Do we have anyone who is equal to Pandya even in his current state?

Answer is no in t20s.

34 minutes ago, putrevus said:

He is 0.5player of which player??? Do we have anyone who is equal to Pandya even in his current state?

Answer is no in t20s.

You can literally play a batsman in place of him and use Parag/Abhishek to share overs.  or Parag/Dube to share overs.