MAYANK YADAV .... EXPRESS and bouncy Indian pacer who is accurate too

47 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

It's reverse actually.

DDCA is promoting Harshit, Mayank as their white ball prospects. Ofcourse they are rotated along with Saini & Ishant.

DDCA unleased Himanshu Chauhan this year, another tall aggressive fast bowler. Pace maybe around 138-145, looked very similar to Kuldeep Sen.

TN is wasting Lokesh Raj tbh, they mishandled Kuldeep Sen as well. Prithviraj Yarra is another left arm quick who is being wasted in Andhra.

TN should have offical ban on handling pacers. 

Most useless state innthe world when it comes to managing pace bowlers 

3 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I had posted this u19 video of him more than two years back even before he was picked in IPL by LSG.

Bhai apko scouting ke liye contact karna chahiye IPL teams ko. I remember seeing this video somewhere but didn't knew it was you who posted this. Post this video only I started searching for this guy and saw him in Ranji Trophy game 2022.

Btw..Varun Aaron was very happy talking about Mayank yesterday. He mentioned that how despite being a sideon bowler he quickly transfer the weight from backfoot to front thereby not wasting any momentum at the crease.

Not sure if it was his deep voice, but he looked as someone who understand pace bowling bit better. Maybe too many injuries have now made him more aware of the biomechanics of fast bowling.

4 minutes ago, Kron said:

TN should have offical ban on handling pacers. 

Most useless state innthe world when it comes to managing pace bowlers 

Haha...not like that bro.

But they need to setup a parallel center somewhere else except Chennai, which is too unforgiving for fast bowlers.

TN has lot of high altitude places, where the weather is much cooler throughout the year. They need to create another power center at such places where the fast bowlers are motivated to bowl quick without any risk of draining themselves. 

5 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Btw..Varun Aaron was very happy talking about Mayank yesterday. He mentioned that how despite being a sideon bowler he quickly transfer the weight from backfoot to front thereby not wasting any momentum at the crease.

That is SBFC,the lesser you spend time their the lesser is the loss in speed

38 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

I had posted this u19 video of him more than two years back even before he was picked in IPL by LSG.

You are a legend sir.

7 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Nikhil bhai should tell them, these are not "made in China" speedguns where a trundler like Shaheen clocks 154kph...when in reality he is unable to hit even 140kph consistently.

PSL speedguns are made to make every trundler hit 140+. even mukesh coomer (peak speed just above 140) would appear to go beyond 145+ peak speed

6 hours ago, Kron said:

When you have guys like medium pacers, Adamant etc who keep belittling indian quicks who actually are better than sena young quicks then I am not surprised such people exist in Indian board. 

the trundler brigade is currently quiet on ICF. the moment mayank or someone else has a poor day, they will be all over the scene writing about how such-and-such is not int'l quality, and how their posts should be bookmarked, etc... as though people here don't have anything else to do

2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Was kela leading all this while when Mayank was operating yesterday?

I doubt it

Was it Pooran?

yes, Pooran I believe. pooran has seen shamar too, so probably had a better idea of what pace is like.

under kela's captaincy, mayank will be arm-twisted into bowling slower.

6 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Meaning ?:thinking:

I only know small banking finance credit. 

Stiff backfoot contact,our backfoot after the jump absorbs the body weight

And the weight/energy is transferred quickly forward,thus less momentum loss or you can less loss of speed

If you spend more time on backfoot or even at heels you tend to loose pace

Edited by Suhaan

2 minutes ago, Need4Speed said:

Feeling Immense Joy and Satisfaction seeing Mayank doing well on debut.

I really liked his thought process when Manjot Kalra intvwd him in the past and knew he is a good thinker too.

Now hoping Shakib Hussain gets a chance and does well!!

mayank not only has solid technical skills (look at his front foot positioning) but also seems like a thinking bowler. if managed well, and if he doesn't let it get to his head, we may have our next great pace bowler after boom

15 minutes ago, singhvivek141 said:

Bhai apko scouting ke liye contact karna chahiye IPL teams ko. I remember seeing this video somewhere but didn't knew it was you who posted this. Post this video only I started searching for this guy and saw him in Ranji Trophy game 2022.

Not sure if it was his deep voice, but he looked as someone who understand pace bowling bit better. Maybe too many injuries have now made him more aware of the biomechanics of fast bowling.

Technical aspects and biomechanics are just one part. They don't make anyone an express bowler. They can help increase the pace ceiling but can't make 150+ kph bowlers. Either you have it or you don't. No amount of biomechanics work can make Unadkat bowl 150kph.  Pace is what you are born with. 

2 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Technical aspects and biomechanics are just one part. They don't make anyone an express bowler. They can help increase the pace ceiling but can't make 150+ kph bowlers. Either you have it or you don't. No amount of biomechanics work can make Unadkat bowl 150kph.  Pace is what you are born with. 

undercutter can bowl 90-100 with ease... kph though, not mph

19 minutes ago, Tillu said:

PakPakoda is burning with jealousy. They are doubting the speed guns. :dance:

Their aukaat can be understood and their frustration too

We didnt even have a dedicated thread for their pukewarm piss poor league on our platform

2 minutes ago, Suhaan said:

Undercutter ,i still believe has the ability to bowl at high 130s and occasionally hits 140s

He I feel is quicker than Arshadeep

I guess he could, but often he doesn't. last int'l match he was in or the one before that, he was trundling in high 120s

Edited by Vijy