Asia Cup '08

flamy

:yay: Group A Bangladesh Sri Lanka U.A.E Group B HongKong India Pakistan Fixtures Stage I Jun 24 Group A - Bangladesh v United Arab Emirates Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore Jun 24 Group B - Pakistan v Hong Kong National Stadium, Karachi Jun 25 Group A - Bangladesh v Sri Lanka Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore Jun 25 Group B - Hong Kong v India National Stadium, Karachi Jun 26 Group A - Sri Lanka v United Arab Emirates Gaddafi Stadium, Lahore Jun 26 Group B - India v Pakistan National Stadium, Karachi Stage II Jun 28 National Stadium, Karachi A2 v B2 Jun 29 National Stadium, Karachi A1 v B1 Jun 30 National Stadium, Karachi A1 v A2 July 2 National Stadium, Karachi B1 v B2 Jul 3 National Stadium, Karachi A1 v B2 Jul 4 National Stadium, Karachi A2 v B1 Sun 6 Final National Stadium, Karachi Good grouping. One world-class team in each group (India and SL) and then two minnows. :hatsoff: It be interesting to see the Sheiks make Asif play for them. :--D

Drag on tournament. That's what it is. What exactly is the purpose of playing A1 vs A2 and B1 vs B2 in playoffs ?
those 2 matches r meaningless. the only reason for having those 2 matches is squeezing in and extra ind v pak match. otherwise the next stage should contain 4 matches & the final with a points carried forward system from the 1st round. so if ind & pak come through from group b & ind has beaten pak, then ind will start on 2 points in the 2nd round & pak on 0 points

Asia Cup 2008 ? Dream On Pakistan The Asia Cup winners will be Pakistan this victory today is not a one off I believe pakistan is gonna come back stronger Mark my words and Mods please don't delete this Topic well not till the Asia Cup is over :-D (for some reason any topic that favours Pakistan gets deleted) :-!

Paki, when the was last time your team won a series against India at home ? India have HUMILIATED your team in front of YOUR OWN PUBLIC in '04, '06. The last series even finished 1-4 to India...LOLZ. An entire generation of pakis are yet to see their trashy team beat India at home...double LOLZ !! Get your excuses ready, you little grease monkey.

lol shadow thats really a bold post..u guys winning Asia cup :hysterical: first hope that u reach the semis talk abt winning later..this one off win against us doesn make ur team world beaters..they are still crap and v ll show who own whom in the Asia cup..get ready for serious arse kicking on ur side :finger::yay:

Know what? This is making me so happy..... its bringing in old [not so old] memories. Remember, an aussie comes out and says we gonna win the test series 4-0.... And they barely won the series if not for SCG. Some one comes out and says that he is gonna knock some Indians over, just to see he his career knocked over. Another english man comes out and says Tendulkar is just another batsmen, and gets hit around. And some aussie fans laughed it off, when we claimed India can win the CB series... and didn't they get a drubbing! Another Aussie-Paki comes out and says we want a 150 run win.... and they nearly lost by that much. And now this thread! I am only happy that some one started it! :hysterical: