Asia Cup Commentary team : Filled With All And Sundry.

and that regular espnstar commentator is actually sitting in the studio with Ian Chappell. i would have accepted both of htese easily in the commentry box instead of those crappy neo sports commentators
The studio is either in Singapore or Bombay. So these guys--Harsha, Chappell and Attapattu are only there to do the analysis. The commentary on the ground has to be done by these IPL commentators + Wasim and Waqar. It is a dreadful commentary team. Even Wasim is talking trash whereas he was quite good during the CB series. The actual ESPN commentary team is celebrating the silver jublee of the '83 WC. And it looks as if they won't come back for this tour. Looks like I'll have to watch even this tournament by keeping my TV on mute. :mad::mad:
BTW..Has BCCI banned ICL commentators as well???? i don't see any of the ICL commentators now a days.. some of the ICL commies are really good...
it doesnt look like that. marvan atapattu, an ICL cricketer was there as a commentator

arun lala - wasim akram part 2 happening rofl rofl :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: part 1 was uploaded couple of dayz back, and now part 2 is taking place :haha: akram calling someone "good looking guy" and shaking his head.. doing some dramebaazi.. arun lala is playing with his hair.

Dont they have something to speak about, during the break, instead of just staring at the ceiling or scratching their balls? Arun Lal seems especially lost, but there's nothing to be surprised about. Even while on live commentary, he looks totally misplaced, talking about 'vegetarian sausages' and or the birds that fly around. During the last Pak-Lanka match, Lal was talking about how the bowlers of nowadays dont shout 'Howzzat' for an appeal. He could have stopped at that, but went on to make an authentic 'aaaaeeeeeeeeehhhhh' sound, imitating the appeal. :haha: I dont understand, dont these guys get pre-series briefings on different commentating etiquettes?

i have no problems with his love for Animals..and their welfare... and he uses this opportunity to grow support for conservations of dangerous species... in game against BD..he was talking about how Royal Bengal Tigers are a dangerous species and we must act to save this animal from planet earth..