Disgraceful stuff from england. no sportsman ship

99% of captains today would not have recalled Elliott and I don't think Colly was in the wrong then. But credit to him for apologising for that supposed mistake and trying to mend fences with Vettori. And boy, was Vettori pumped or what! He was hurling four letter abuses to the English balcony after NZ won the game :hysterical: .
actually along with vettori, mccullum too was emotional and took it out for poms in style
I saw the live. Oh man ! It was embarrassing display by England especially Collingwood and Sidebottom. But at the end' date=' NZ won. Now, Commentator is saying that justice has been served after NZ winning, and that's quite pathetic. That doesn't change the fact that Collingwood captaincy was ...i am not gonna use inappropriate word. But still...[/quote'] What did sidebottom do wrong. He accidentally collided with nz player. He did not whip the bails off or not withdraw the appeal

Before anyone forgets, NZ did something similar against SL 2 years ago when Murali wasn't recalled after McCullum appealed for a run out, when in fact, Murali wasn't attempting a run but was merely going to congratulate Sangakarra on his ton.

Guest dada_rocks
Before anyone forgets' date=' NZ did something similar against SL 2 years ago when Murali wasn't recalled after McCullum appealed for a run out, when in fact, Murali wasn't attempting a run but was merely going to congratulate Sangakarra on his ton.[/quote'] Precisely ***** begets *****..
r u out of ur mind sachin was running towards non striker what is he supposed to do not run' date=' pakis always are cheaters that incident confirmed it.Akhtar was clearly blocking him, That Idio*t rameez raja was saying it is unfortunate.[/quote'] Sachin was running, but ask where toward to. Akhtar was remained on the same position as he was. Needless to say, India too are cheaters. Check Youtube :--D
YouTube - Sachins RUN-OUT v.s Pakistan in Kolkatta ' 99 why is this out and elliot not out in today match can anyone explain
Open your eyes. my friend. Akhtar didn't run on Sachin unlike Sidebottom. Therefore, it's batman fault to run on Bowlers or fielders who was standing to get the ball to run out . Sachin had space, but why prefer that way where Akhtar was standing? . Check ICC rules.:--D Check carefully, Akhtar was still remained on the same position. Sachin saw where Akhtar was standing. That's what the main point now.
What did sidebottom do wrong. He accidentally collided with nz player. He did not whip the bails off or not withdraw the appeal
Well. You can't run to the batman to get the ball no matter what the situation is, but the misunderstood has arose between them. :--D That's why batmen can't run toward the bowler. Sadly, that case is opposite and unfair to both ways. Still, Sidebottom pushed really hard to Elliot. :haha:
Open your eyes. my friend. Akhtar didn't run on Sachin unlike Sidebottom. Therefore, it's batman fault to run on Bowlers or fielders who was standing to get the ball to run out . Sachin had space, but why prefer that way where Akhtar was standing? . Check ICC rules.:--D Check carefully, Akhtar was still remained on the same position. Sachin saw where Akhtar was standing. That's what the main point now.
I saw today incident live side bottom was running towards the ball and by accident he collided with elliot , the same thing happned with sachin also i dont think it was any different.just one thing was different elliot appeared hurt where as sachin didnt.
Guest Hiten.
Dude, watch it again and watch it from neutral POV. Akhtar was moving forward towards the stumps; suddenly he moves back up to cover the throw. HOLD ON, I am not blaming him for backing. Tendulkar was running STRAIGHT into the crease, had he changed his direction i.e. go around Akhtar, he would have been run out without any doubt. There is no way in hell can a batsman change his direction to avoid collision. The momentum gathered while running the 22 yards is quite a bit to change the direction suddenly. This incident cannot be compared to what happened today. Neither Akhtar nor Tendulkar were at fault, IMO
Dude, watch it again and watch it from neutral POV. Akhtar was moving forward towards the stumps; suddenly he moves back up to cover the throw. HOLD ON, I am not blaming him for backing. Tendulkar was running STRAIGHT into the crease, had he changed his direction i.e. go around Akhtar, he would have been run out without any doubt. There is no way in hell can a batsman change his direction to avoid collision. The momentum gathered while running the 22 yards is quite a bit to change the direction suddenly. This incident cannot be compared to what happened today. Neither Akhtar nor Tendulkar were at fault, IMO
He was moving backward and forward direct to wicket, but not at the batman. It's batman who came on him :haha:. Check ICC rules :haha:
I saw today incident live side bottom was running towards the ball and by accident he collided with elliot ' date=' the same thing happned with sachin also i dont think it was any different.just one thing was different elliot appeared hurt where as sachin didnt.[/quote'] I think Sidebottom did on purpose. Pietersen was there to get the ball, but sadly Sidebottom pushed really hard to Elliot. It was pretty clear. Why do you think Elliot sounded hurt? I loved the dressing rooms scenes :--D
Guest Hiten.
He was moving backward and forward direct to wicket' date=' but not at the batman. It's batman who came on him :haha:. Check ICC rules :haha:[/quote'] Smartass. Read my post. Don't talk about ICC rules, because if we were to follow ICC rules on every occasion then Inzi mia did a blunder in 'ovalgate' :haha: There was no way in hell tendulkar would be able to change his directions. Why ? because Shoaib was moving towards the stumps BUT he decided to go back to cover the throw. Tendulkar hardly had any reaction time to change his direction.
Guest dada_rocks

Biggest crap with sachin decicion was the fact that he had touched the crease with bat and then was thrown away by akhtar impact and then ball hit the stump.. technically he had completed the run

Guest dada_rocks

Those who brandish the rule book weel Even Collingwood was right as per the rule book.. GNoone should have complained then.. What is this nonsense of trying to collect the ball hence not guilty ..hellooooooooo last time i checked all fielders move in the field to collect the ball.. That's the very purpose of fielding

Smartass. Read my post. Don't talk about ICC rules, because if we were to follow ICC rules on every occasion then Inzi mia did a blunder in 'ovalgate' :haha: There was no way in hell tendulkar would be able to change his directions. Why ? because Shoaib was moving towards the stumps BUT he decided to go back to cover the throw. Tendulkar hardly had any reaction time to change his direction.
Inzimam was banned for ten matches as well. Yeah, so talk about ICC. Without ICC rules, useless to have ethical conversation Tendulkar was running, and also saw Akhtar was standing on the corner, to block throw up ball by other fielder. If Tendulkar knew, but still went for it anyways. Maybe you should watch Nasir Hussain interview regarding to this situation. He fully supported on Akhtar. Tendulkar should have looked before walked past him. like what is he, a blind? :--D