How to make Pakistani criceket team more competitive??

Our bowling isn't too great at the moment either Ishant isn't taking any wickets, Piyush is being taken to the cleaners constantly against decent batting line ups It all rests on P Kumar, though RP bowled pretty well today
These pitches are tough to bowl on. Rest assured, if conditions are sporting then these bowlers would do just fine. Remember how they bowled in Australia ? Cricket in the subcontinent is a batsman's game, always has been and always will be. Chawla is a bit worrying though.

How many has Gul played and succeeded Rajeev? I'm sure he should be thanking his stars for not having to bowl full quota on that pitch while Sehwag was on song. Gul is hardly a great bowler, he's lot less experienced than a lot of bowlers that have debuted the last year.

Nasim Ashraf, the PCB chairman What's he going to do this time around? Is he going to pick on Shoaib's captaincy and players' commitment? You know when you have a team that isn't well rounded you will end up losing a lot of encounters quite badly. Just mouthing off at few players isn't going to help Pakistan cricket. I think they should do something to help themselves otherwise they have only one way to go in international cricket. I still cannot understand how someone like Afridi gets to play every game. I suppose they will now lift the ban of Shoaib Akthar and ban him when convenient. I can't see any answers beyond that.

Pakistan can retire from cricket. In the last couple of years, they have been handed one humiliation after another, by us. Worse, the margins of victories have been getting bigger and bigger. I love this, cant wait to get more of this. Its obvious, on a given day, India's worst performance is probably enough to beat Pakistan's best performance. They huffed and puffed to 300 today and must have thought 'Great, we can win now'. We chased it down without breaking a sweat!

How many has Gul played and succeeded Rajeev? I'm sure he should be thanking his stars for not having to bowl full quota on that pitch while Sehwag was on song. Gul is hardly a great bowler' date= he's lot less experienced than a lot of bowlers that have debuted the last year.
..ya, another way to look at it..

Lets give him some benefit of the doubt, true he is nothing spectacular against us, but then again few bowlers have enjoyed success against us, the obvious exceptions being: murlitharan, donald, pollock, and mcgrath. however, he is a decent bowler, if not an exceptionally good one. I like the lad's worth ethic, calm, composed and not particularly boombastic. And let us not forget that it was him who engineered india's loss to pakistan on his debut in 2004 during the second test match of the india vs. pakistan series hosted by pakistan.

buh.. boring play. even in odi cricket they are so boring.. players cramping and stuff.. lol what a boring piece of crap :hysterical:
im nt a pak supporter.........itz too hot n humid in pak(around 48 degree celsius)........i was in the stadium n had to keep drinking water the whole day....if u find that boring i dnt blame him.........