How to make Pakistani criceket team more competitive??

How many Pak fans does it take to change a lightbulb? None, because they are happy to live in the dark. :D Mythical pace attacks, reminiscing about Wasims and Waqars and waiting for the next 200 mph fast bowler to drop out of the phast bowler tree is all Pak fans busy themselves with, these days. Taking solace in pipedreams helps ease their pain. Even WI supporters have more to hope for from the WI team than the Pak fans. As Predator mentioned a while back, Pak fans should stack DVDs of Wasim,Waqar etc because there is a lot of pain yet to come. :D :winky: To have 300 hunted down in just 42 overs at home is simply brutally depressing. :damnmate: They have a decent batting lineup but their bowling is simply pathetic. The Indian bowling of the 90s was miles better than this pathetic Pak attack. :hysterical:

seriously scoring 300+ runs in 40 something overs is no mean feat against a Test Playing nation.. no matter how phatta the wicket is... Sehwag was in the ZONE today...and he looked set for a big one... its pity..Pakistan always comes in his way...whenever viru decided to have fum with bowlers..and they end up getting humiliated by him... i can't imagine the plight of pakistani fans...who are in pakistan or else where... the pounding they are getting from india...must be getting unbearable now...with no respite in sight..

There absoltuely was no difference between a Hong Kong bowling attack and Pakistan's last night. If India went on to bat their full 50 overs they would have scored more than what they did against Hong Kong. This also was a back to back game. Despite that India reached 300 in 42 overs. That's shocking but Pakistan isn't good anymore are they? Against India they can do better than they are capable as they play out of their skins but other teams should be able to beat Pakistan hands down.

How to make Pakistani criceket team more competitive?? i don't like the Physical, mental abuse of pakistani cricketers by Team India.. we must help them to raise their level to at least a level where at least they can touch our feet... right now they are just crawling on the floor waiting to be crushed... IMO..we can afford to donate some of our bowlers to strength their bowling ...which is really their weakest point... i think Sir Aggy and Murli KArthik will definitely boost their Phhaast bowling and spin attack.. and also i am sure they will gladly accept Dropthiv as the next incarnation of Gilly ...for their wicket keeping.. BCCI should request ICC to amend rules for this transfer..:haha: