Enjoying a win v.s Going Berserk

Rajiv

Yup every time India wins it is hailed as the best since sliced bread and one loss everyone in the team needs to be dropped. Particularly when India wins against Pak people just lose it. I think the win can be celebrated way better. Grace in win is something that's not always seen here :winky:

Yup every time India wins it is hailed as the best since sliced bread and one loss everyone in the team needs to be dropped. Particularly when India wins against Pak people just lose it. I think the win can be celebrated way better. Grace in win is something that's NEVERseen here :winky:
Corrected!!
Yup every time India wins it is hailed as the best since sliced bread and one loss everyone in the team needs to be dropped. Particularly when India wins against Pak people just lose it. I think the win can be celebrated way better. Grace in win is something that's not always seen here :winky:
I don't think anyone was depressed when we lost the Kitply final. Most of us just brushed it off as an anomaly.
Rajeev yaar...its very commendable that admin is thinking this way..even i am sick of some the disgusting threads' date=' posts and posters who use faul language against our Pakistani brothers... moderators should be little bit harsh on the posters who use any abusive language or attacking comments against other countries, religions and stuff... we should make an effort to make ICF the best and fairest cricket forum on web[/quote'] under cover paki :two_thumbs_up: yes yes.. rajeev bhai lets make this ICF better.. :--D
i feel so sorry for those guys that I dont even bother bantering with them.. their team is too weak.. there is not a single exciting player to watch in their team..no wasim or waqar like players.. they look so stupid whenever they sledge its not even funny. India - pak cricket rivalary is gone.. its total waste of time.. the India - aus cricket is what I look forward to...
+1..rite now Pakistan is even more boring than WI..windies do have Fidel Edwards, Bravo,Taylor kinda players but Pakis man they are so boring..Salman "ill-score-only-against-India" Butt,Misbah "ill-fail-against-India-in-cruch situations" ul-haq..if they call these 2 as exciting man wat a bunch of losers they are :hysterical:..India Vs Australia the all time rivalry frm now on and the only one that needs to be spoken about :dance:
Guest Hiten.

Yes lets restore the sanity back on the forum. Surely we have won against Pakistan, and god willing we will win more games. There is a special time and place when you go berserk over a win (i.e when you win a major tournament). For me to go berserk, India will have to wipe out the difference b/w loss and win ratio vs pakistan. WHEN India manages that, I assure you I will go all out (heads up to the ICF mods/admins :D). Also people have used foul languages and have been racist (I know pakistani is not a race). But don't target the normal pakistani instead target their players to the fullest. All this said, I am no angel :P.

Yes lets restore the sanity back on the forum. Surely we have won against Pakistan, and god willing we will win more games. There is a special time and place when you go berserk over a win (i.e when you win a major tournament). For me to go berserk, India will have to wipe out the difference b/w loss and win ratio vs pakistan. WHEN India manages that, I assure you I will go all out (heads up to the ICF mods/admins :D).
:two_thumbs_up: Yes, that will be a major celebration point. Until then, no need to go overly beserk.
Guest Hiten.

Do not worry guys. We have not been as bad or stupid like Toilet paper of India (TOI). Toilet paper of India (TOI) has a congratulation message going on its website to wish the 'Team India registered their first win against Pakistan in the Asia Cup since 1988.' Talk about OTT.

Do not worry guys. We have not been as bad or stupid like Toilet paper of India (TOI). Toilet paper of India (TOI) has a congratulation message going on its website to wish the 'Team India registered their first win against Pakistan in the Asia Cup since 1988.' Talk about OTT.
Cant really blame them for that. It's a fact. :giggle: