Can Salman Butt make it to the Indian ODI squad

Ucilite, Warmest welcome !! I hope you have read this one.. and u ll know why such an attitude towards pakistan team... Alteast, we have high regards for players like wasim , waqar even though they are pakistanis.... but i dont see that in pak fans when in appreciatin Indian greats... and i guess u ll know abt meat eaters vs Indian veggies.. so when ur talkin abt the attitude of Indian fans, shudnt u b aware of the pak fans attitude... wat im saying is, we r not showing this kind of attitude towards other teams.. wonder why?
you are showing this attitude towards pak only coz you can't stand them..which i don't get it! you think the aussies fans respect you more? have u ever been to a test in Melbourne? they are outright racist there!!!! all i am saying is that it doesn't do you any good to just go after anyone based on the theory that they used or still do the same! take the high road and enjoy your life! regarding players....if you ask ten pakis today, at least 8 would say that sachin is a legend...we respect him for humbleness...same goes for dravid.....you respect a player not only for his skills, but for his personality off the field as well....in paki team i hate afrid, akhtar, or anyone else who think they are superior to others....i just wish that we [the fans] can have a 'respectful' debate about our teams and not bring religion or culture in our debates!
you are showing this attitude towards pak only coz you can't stand them..which i don't get it! you think the aussies fans respect you more? have u ever been to a test in Melbourne? they are outright racist there!!!! all i am saying is that it doesn't do you any good to just go after anyone based on the theory that they used or still do the same! take the high road and enjoy your life! regarding players....if you ask ten pakis today, at least 8 would say that sachin is a legend...we respect him for humbleness...same goes for dravid.....you respect a player not only for his skills, but for his personality off the field as well....in paki team i hate afrid, akhtar, or anyone else who think they are superior to others....i just wish that we [the fans] can have a 'respectful' debate about our teams and not bring religion or culture in our debates!
About Australian fans, I have seen them give standing ovation to SRT, Laxman and Sehwag. They may be rude, but they show respect where its due. Their media as well have been very appreciative of Indian players. I have seen on your forums how many Pakstani fans respect SRT. Many of them strongly believe that Afridi is a better batsman than Sachin. Some of them abuse SRT as if he is a curse on cricket. I have seen the opinions on your forums.
About Australian fans, I have seen them give standing ovation to SRT, Laxman and Sehwag. They may be rude, but they show respect where its due. Their media as well have been very appreciative of Indian players. I have seen on your forums how many Pakstani fans respect SRT. Many of them strongly believe that Afridi is a better batsman than Sachin. Some of them abuse SRT as if he is a curse on cricket. I have seen the opinions on your forums.
afridi a better player than sachin?????? i mean are you serious? even if some idiot said that is it something that you should give a damn abt! and i give up......i realize that this animosity is too great for you to let go...but i hope someone in this forum will benefit from what have i said in this thread....

heres how the combined ind-pak odi team would look like(considering only players from asia cup squads) sehwag butt gambhir misbah raina dhoni(w) yusuf pathan chawla/ojha umar gul pravin kumar ishant sharma 8 indians + 3 pakistanis says it all

Guest dada_rocks

Have had enough of BS how u indians are biassed anti pak and also have heard the sheer stupid exclamation why so.. screw it u guys sud be thankful that people don;t hate pakistan blindly yes that's what it deserves.. even cursory glance at history is good enough reason.. so no freaking lecture please..

Have had enough of BS how u indians are biassed anti pak and also have heard the sheer stupid exclamation why so.. screw it u guys sud be thankful that people don;t hate pakistan blindly yes that's what it deserves.. even cursory glance at history is good enough reason.. so no freaking lecture please..
word dada. and screw you as well :finger:

Butt is an opener, we already have 3 openers with Sachin and ganguly sitting out. So no chance for butt. Misbah would be a nice addition he could easily play at 5 or 6 between yuvraj and dhoni. Another player who could make it to Indian team is Malik. YK in test team yes but ODIs no. I would also look at afridi as an ODI bowler. Keeps it tight and a good fielder.

I found this forum during Kitplay cup and must say that it amazes me how arrogant most, if not all, of you indian fans are on this forum... I am a Pakistani and have tons of Indians friend in the DC area, but never have come across anything like this before...i mean you guys have been winning for the past like what 5 years? and look @ your attitude!!! you guys are not only outright arrogant, but sorry to say racist at times as well.... I am sure that most of you would accuse me of being biased or would tell me that paki fans used to be like that, but i honestly have never come across anything like this in any paki forums... good for you that your team is performing well and i hope it continues to perform like that...but show some humbleness and don't become like brits or aussies who have little respect in the cricketing world right now...your board has already developed a reputation of bullying right now and you (the fans) don't want the same tag... peace guys!
Heartiest welcome, Ucilite. Thanks for your honest comments. Most of us would acknowledge that there's a lot of Pak bashing here, but do believe me, only 10% of that is real dislike and 90% is banter. I concede that we may sometimes come across as arrogant, but that's simulated. It's just message board behaviour. Once you befriend us, we'll be slave to your whims. Takes time though. One thing you'll never find on this board is big-brotherhood. Your comments, even if they are unpalatable to us, will be left uncensured. There's no first among equals here. Everybody is equal, yes, even if you are Pakistani. Sincerely hope you stay. I have enjoyed reading your posts.
Guest dada_rocks
word dada. and screw you as well :finger:
good ..now u look fine, sans that burqua of fake-ignorance filled exclamatory words.. we both know why it's the way it's..... mere glib words ain't going to pepper over fifty years of unhappy existance ..... let first relations get better; shift in opinion will automatically follow suit, not the other way round..... too many of net stalwarts are in business of first changing the opnion while steadfastly sticking to the status-quo about everythign else.. not logical in my view.. anyway till then pakistan team sucks in addition to being a bunch of chuckers pitch tamperers ball tamperers , dope-heads and what not..:--D
afridi is unfit to get into the pak team even. and in indian team' date=' we already have yusuf pathan so that leaves no place for afridi[/quote'] why are you looking at playing afridi in place of pathan or any other batting allrounder why not in place of chawla ?

:cantstop::cantstop: pakis should be the last people to lecture others on being anti- anything.. they are anti-everything and anything under the sun... i am anti-paki and proud of it.. :D and thats where my anti- end.. peace....

Guest dada_rocks
Ignore him. DR is a racist and wants you(and other Pakistanis) to hate everything about hindus and Indians simply so he can carry on with his agenda. So the best thing to do is to simply ignore.
Get hold of a dictioanry and learn the word racist.:--D. Yes DR is a realist and he is not going to ignore an antagonistic nation's wrongdoing just because some NRP comes with vacuuous routine of how all is honky dory.... DR can be ignored but history can't:finger:
Guest dada_rocks
:cantstop::cantstop: pakis should be the last people to lecture others on being anti- anything.. they are anti-everything and anything under the sun... i am anti-paki and proud of it.. :D and thats where my anti- end.. peace....
:two_thumbs_up: and I am proud of you