Can Salman Butt make it to the Indian ODI squad

Heartiest welcome, Ucilite. Thanks for your honest comments. Most of us would acknowledge that there's a lot of Pak bashing here, but do believe me, only 10% of that is real dislike and 90% is banter. I concede that we may sometimes come across as arrogant, but that's simulated. It's just message board behaviour. Once you befriend us, we'll be slave to your whims. Takes time though. One thing you'll never find on this board is big-brotherhood. Your comments, even if they are unpalatable to us, will be left uncensured. There's no first among equals here. Everybody is equal, yes, even if you are Pakistani. Sincerely hope you stay. I have enjoyed reading your posts.
Dhondy...i am definitely here to make friends and appreciate the welcome offered by most of you...obviously i support my team, but acknowledge india's supremacy in cricket without any doubt....so you will see me around and hope that we can share some discussions together...later...
I found this forum during Kitplay cup and must say that it amazes me how arrogant most, if not all, of you indian fans are on this forum... I am a Pakistani and have tons of Indians friend in the DC area, but never have come across anything like this before...i mean you guys have been winning for the past like what 5 years? and look @ your attitude!!! you guys are not only outright arrogant, but sorry to say racist at times as well.... I am sure that most of you would accuse me of being biased or would tell me that paki fans used to be like that, but i honestly have never come across anything like this in any paki forums... good for you that your team is performing well and i hope it continues to perform like that...but show some humbleness and don't become like brits or aussies who have little respect in the cricketing world right now...your board has already developed a reputation of bullying right now and you (the fans) don't want the same tag... peace guys!
IT AlWAYS AMUSES ME HOW THE SOME PAKISTANIS CONSIDER THEMSELVES TO BE A DIFFERENT RACE. STUPID ****S.:finger::finger: Also, we have been winning since THAT test in 2001.

Hi Ulcite Welcome to the forum man... though I am a newcomer myself here :) Regarding Pak-bashing... no Iam not that kind of a person. I wrote that none of the Pakistani batsmen (read - in their current form) will find a place in the current Indian team. I also wrote that some Pakistani bowlers will readily find a spot in the Indian team (hypothetical) - which you chose to ignore. Only cowards will jump when the breeze is behind them. I am not that type. I have also given some encouraging posts during Indian team's bad times too. Regarding the fact that Indian players are not ridiculed in pakistani forums - it is BS. Hell Indian players do get manhandled in those forums. It is not a rarity to see posts like "Sachin is an average batsman", "Kumble cant spin (hehe true, he bounces)", "WC83 is a fluke" etc... As Dhondy said there is no hierarchy here... there are both extremists and moderatists here in this forum. But I dont agree with his 90%-10% analysis though. Take it easy.

I guess only two players from Pakistan can get in the Indian side in ODIs, Younis Khan and Sohail Tanvir. Rest are just good enough to play domestic cricket in India (barring Yousuf but he's just not a team man).

I guess only two players from Pakistan can get in the Indian side in ODIs' date=' Younis Khan and Sohail Tanvir. Rest are just good enough to play domestic cricket in India (barring Yousuf but he's just not a team man).[/quote'] Gul? Misbah? only good for Indian domestic cricket yet ICFers are crying for yorkers
DR also provides lengthy explanations with facts thrown in for good measure to back up his posts ... None of which you are capable of .... Other than that its quite easy to lay accusations on anyone on a anonymous MB ( especially one like this where protecting the rights of even trolls is a big fetish for Mods ) but its quite another thing to have the requisite gumption to stand by and debate the points and such. Understand the difference.
Are you his lawyer? OR Are you the mod?

I would pick Misbah and Gul as the two players who would make the Indian XI. Ability wise, Yousuf would also make it but he is just not a team man at all. I find Gul to be very underrated on ICF. He is in the first quarter of his career and although is injury prone, is already one of the best death bowlers in the world. PS : Younis Khan would also come close but since most of his top performances are against India don't see how he would fit in the Indian side.

Get hold of a dictioanry and learn the word racist.:--D. Yes DR is a realist and he is not going to ignore an antagonistic nation's wrongdoing just because some NRP comes with vacuuous routine of how all is honky dory.... DR can be ignored but history can't:finger:
I don't need to use a dictionary to understand your malicious agendas, you blindly hate anything green and that to me is racism. The kind of language you have used in the past to associate people of a certain country and religion is disgraceful to say the least. Your reasonings for this hatred are almost as convincing as GW Bush's reasoning behind the Iraq invasion.