Pakistan officially a minnow now

whats with this superior mentality? This is sports buddy and not some nazi training camp.. The results show who the better team is and right now India and Pakistan are both equal..nothing more nothing less.
nope Y4C i wont say they are equal to us by any means..our bowling jus needs a bit of tweak and once v get the combination rite u ll get wat im saying..v are much better than the current Pakistan team for sure..
**** man...hamare saath butt secks ho gaya...nahiiiiiiiiiii....Abbe Zaheer kab vaapis aayega ? Aur Praveen bhai saab kaafi innocuous lagte hain flat pitch pe...kooi aur nahi hamare paas ?
:hysterical::hysterical: long time ke baad suna..:hysterical: Its true, adversity brings out the best in humour :giggle:

Pakistan officially a non-minnow now They have won a tournament recently with crappy bowling. They have defeated India comprehensively twice in crunch matches. Think its time now to give them the respect that they deserve. :((

YK = cheered when scores, demoralized when he doesn't We chased 300 comfortably, they did it too! finals yet to be played but u dont count someone as a minnow all of a sudden Its good they won this game, atleast it will slow down the cockiness a bit

Don't know about minnows but they still are way below par and can't be taken seriously as yet. As I have always said Pakistan bring their 'A' game against India given the history. Even the incapable may produce some blinding cricket but till the time I see them win against non Indian teams I won't trust they are good enough yet. That said they have couple of world class players with match winning abilities though.

Don't know about minnows but they still are way below par and can't be taken seriously as yet. As I have always said Pakistan bring their 'A' game against India given the history. Even the incapable may produce some blinding cricket but till the time I see them win against non Indian teams I won't trust they are good enough yet. That said they have couple of world class players with match winning abilities though.
:two_thumbs_up: