By The Way Dhoni's Reply To Ramiz Was Worth 50 Lashes On Ramiz Face

We still are the best. I am proud of the way India restricted Sri Lanka to only 273, despite most of the first choice bowlers taking rest after IPL, despite that cheat (not sure whether it was Tawful or Hill) giving Jayasuriya not out despite him being clearly out. Ajantha Mendis' wickets were a fluke. Next time we meet, Yuvi and Veeru will murder him. Sri Lankans are flat wicket bullies anyway. They finished last in the World Series in Australia, didn't they. Murali is a chucker too.

We still are the best. I am proud of the way India restricted Sri Lanka to only 273' date=' despite most of the first choice bowlers taking rest after IPL, despite that cheat (not sure whether it was Tawful or Hill) giving Jayasuriya not out despite him being clearly out. Ajantha Mendis' wickets were a fluke. Next time we meet, Yuvraj and Sehwag will murder him. Sri Lankans are flat wicket bullies anyway. They finished last in the World Series in Australia, didn't they. Murali is a chucker too.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:
We still are the best. I am proud of the way India restricted Sri Lanka to only 273, despite most of the first choice bowlers taking rest after IPL, despite that cheat (not sure whether it was Tawful or Hill) giving Jayasuriya not out despite him being clearly out.
Tapioca, When did this happen (approx how many runs had SJ scored at this time?) I must have missed this passage of play.
Ajantha Mendis' wickets were a fluke.
Wrong
Next time we meet, Yuvraj and Sehwag will murder him.
:hysterical::haha::cantstop::giggle:
Tapioca, When did this happen (approx how many runs had SJ scored at this time?) I must have missed this passage of play.
There was a caught behind appeal off Ishant. Looked like it came off the pad but the snickometer showed a spike like the ones that appear when the ball makes contact with the bat.
There was a caught behind appeal down the leg side off Ishant. Looked like it came off the pad but the snickometer showed a spike like the ones that appear when the ball makes contact with the bat.
Roughly how many had SJ scored at this time?
There was a caught behind appeal down the leg side off Ishant. Looked like it came off the pad but the snickometer showed a spike like the ones that appear when the ball makes contact with the bat.
Dude no sane umpire would have given that out. Even with all the replays still inconclusive.
1st get to the finals and then come here to discuss finals
oh really? lets look at the performance of Pak and SL for the sam period: Pakistan: Finals played 27, winning 12 and losing 14, NR 1 Sri Lanka: Finals played 23, winning 13, loosing 8, NR 2 so who needs to get to the finals?
oh really? lets look at the performance of Pak and SL for the sam period: Pakistan: Finals played 27, winning 12 and losing 14, NR 1 Sri Lanka: Finals played 23, winning 13, loosing 8, NR 2 so who needs to get to the finals?
keep living in the past..dude u know how gud ur team is..and im pretty sure my fellow ICF meant about the present Asia cup final..v all know pakistan had dominated India in the 90s an early 2000s but after 2003 im pretty sure u know who the better team is..anyway unless i see someone gud enuf in ur top order to support MoYo and YK i would say Pakistan is not that gud..on flat tracks both India and Pakistan are equals and i have learnt that frm this tournament..
same time period as the india 21 finals and 2 wins so how is that "living in the past"? also if indian fans want to look at the recent past, lets look at the last 2 tournaments: Kitply Cup. Pak beat India by 25 runs Asia Cup. SL beat India by 100 runs Past or present. CHOKERS!
keep living in the past..dude u know how gud ur team is..and im pretty sure my fellow ICF meant about the present Asia cup final..v all know pakistan had dominated India in the 90s an early 2000s but after 2003 im pretty sure u know who the better team is..anyway unless i see someone gud enuf in ur top order to support MoYo and YK i would say Pakistan is not that gud..on flat tracks both India and Pakistan are equals and i have learnt that frm this tournament..
same time period as the india 21 finals and 2 wins so how is that "living in the past"? also if indian fans want to look at the recent past, lets look at the last 2 tournaments: Kitply Cup. Pak beat India by 25 runs Asia Cup. SL beat India by 100 runs Past or present. CHOKERS!

By The Way Dhoni's Reply To Ramiz Was Worth 50 Lashes On Ramiz Face I DON'T THINK IF ANYONE OF YOU PICKED WHAT RAMIZ ASKED AND HOW WELL DHONI ANSWERED HIM BACK. FOR THOSE WHO DIDN'T, HEREZ HOW IT WENT IN PRESENTATION RAMIZ WANTED TO PUT DHONI DOWN AND TOLD HIM Ramiz sayz - Since 1999, you have been to 22 finals and have lost 18 Dhoni Repliez - well it's good thing that we have qualified for the finalz, some of the teams didn't even qualify talk about ownage :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: DHONI BHAIYA :hatsoff:

IN PRESENTATION RAMIZ WANTED TO PUT DHONI DOWN AND TOLD HIM RAMIZ - Since 1999, you have been to 22 finals and have lost 18 Dhoni - well it's good thing that we have qualified for the finalz, some of the teams didn't even qualify talk about ownage :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: DHONI BHAIYA :hatsoff:
He said that? He did? Please tell me what Rameez looked like after that.:hysterical:
playing tours in bang and zim :haha: