Dhoni pulls out of SL test series

asia cup is the 2nd most important tournament after the wc. dhoni should not have rested in the asia cup at any cost. he alongwith yuvraj should opt for a rest in the sl series
Asia cup??? I would think Champions Trophy would be more important just based on the fact that it involves more nations.....
Asia cup??? I would think Champions Trophy would be more important just based on the fact that it involves more nations.....
When you remove the redundant teams & BD..Asia cup was a tri-series. I agree. Hell, I would even put CB series above it since it had SL and Aus in Aus .. which is tougher than SL +Pak, on flat pitches. :giggle:. Also, we know that Newton's fourth law states that any ODI series except the world cup worth remembering is the one which has more than a solitary final. :winky:

i think he deserves some rest..he has been playing non stop cricket since god knows when..and he is also human and his body cant go on like this..so yea if he wants rest then so be it..we have to be content with either Dinesh Karthik or some other no good keeper..

looks like the news is almost confirmed..this means only one thing..Yuvi taking charge of the ODI squad..and Y4C is gonna go ballistic here :D..wat a place to start ur captaincy career..Y4C i guess u are going to get wat u have always asked for but be prepared for the worst mate :D oh sorry Y4C ur happiness is shortlived :D..Dhoni is available for the ODI series so he is still the captain..i thot he is resting himself for the entire series..

looks like the news is almost confirmed..this means only one thing..Yuvi taking charge of the ODI squad..and Y4C is gonna go ballistic here :D..wat a place to start ur captaincy career..Y4C i guess u are going to get wat u have always asked for but be prepared for the worst mate :D
yes-he will lucky to score a 50 in 5 matches.
looks like the news is almost confirmed..this means only one thing..Yuvi taking charge of the ODI squad..and Y4C is gonna go ballistic here :D..wat a place to start ur captaincy career..Y4C i guess u are going to get wat u have always asked for but be prepared for the worst mate :D
Y4C will be saved by Sach.. Aaala Re Sach.. Aaala Re Aaala :yay::yay:
Good shith. Dhoni deserves a vacation. Enjoy mate! :two_thumbs_up:
We all know your love for Dhoni...but this is disgusting stuff from him. If he was too tired,why in the first place he didn't opt out of Asia cup? thought it was an easy chance to lift that trophy..so stayed on.
We all know your love for Dhoni...but this is disgusting stuff from him. If he was too tired,why in the first place he didn't opt out of Asia cup? thought it was an easy chance to lift that trophy..so stayed on.
wow dude u have started reading Dhonis mind :D chillax..Asia cup is once in 4 years so that is also an important tournament and being crowned Asian champions is really worth it so he wudnt have missed that for sure..and even if we had won the Asia cup i have a strong feeling that Dhoni wud have done the same thing coz he has been the busiest cricketer in world cricket not jus India and even though he mite have wanted to but his body wudnt have let him take another tournament..
wow dude u have started reading Dhonis mind :D chillax..Asia cup is once in 4 years so that is also an important tournament and being crowned Asian champions is really worth it so he wudnt have missed that for sure..and even if we had won the Asia cup i have a strong feeling that Dhoni wud have done the same thing coz he has been the busiest cricketer in world cricket not jus India and even though he mite have wanted to but his body wudnt have let him take another tournament..
You are better than me,it seems satish.
You are better than me' date='it seems satish.[/quote'] well i gave my judgment with facts my friend..not intuition..busiest cricketer and he has been complaining for sometime that the schedule has been taxing so he opting out was the logical thing..