Shoaibs back.. PCB selects him in champion trophy squad... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Mumbai: Pakistan pace bowler Shoaib Akhtar has found selectors' favour. He has been chosen in a list of 30 probables for the Champions Trophy. "He has been provisionally selected subject to his fitness and the fine", one of the PCB officials said. "Fitness is his top priority and he has to prove his total fitness to be eligible to play the Champion Trophy", the source added. As expected, Mohammad Asif has been left out following his doping controversy. His place has been taken by a 22-year-old young pacer Mohammad Ali. "Ali is a rookie from Faisalabad and had played domestic season last year." :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

Guest dada_rocks

Oke rule sud be sthg like this; your slogan u sud not be making fun if u attach some meaning to it.. my slogan i sud not be making fun.. others who don't attach any meaning to these slogans sud be free to satirize..

Sandtest ... plzz its not a funny thing .. its a slogan of ours... very rarely u see us making fun of ur slogan .. Har har mahadev ... its a humble request.
ekbaar, doobaar, teen bar that's how Chukhtar carries on with drugs. btw.. my god is not threatened by some internet satire....difference is evident thru reaction of "puritanic" believers like yourself...:giggle: And yeah, I will say Jai Mata Di, if next time Sreesanth returns a slap to Bhajji....:winky:

sandtest, people's religious sensibilities differ. A comical distortion of Jai Mata Di might be funny to some but offensive to others. Like you wouldn't repeat the same joke in a public place if someone took offense, I hope you won't here too.