India's best sports presenter

SachDan

Lets leave Harsha out of the topic as he's one of those rare ones.... There are a whole lot of other talented presenters across various Sports and News channels..Sonali Chander Gaurav Kalra,Meha Bhradwaj,Aakash Dasgupta,Manish Valicha,Vikrant Gupta..to name a few.Who do you think is the best? My vote vote goes to Gaurav Kalra of CNN-IBN with Sonali Chander coming a close second.

Lets leave Harsha out of the topic as he's one of those rare sour ones of late :--D There are a whole lot of other talented presenters across various Sports and News channels..Sonali Chander,Gaurav Kalra,Meha Bhradwaj,Aakash Dasgupta,Manish Valicha,Vikrant Gupta..to name a few. Who do you think is the best? My vote goes to Gaurav Kalra of CNN-IBN with Sonali Chander coming a close second.
After watching lot of 'Dial-C for cricket' shows, I am forced to change my opinion. Manish Valicha is the best in India! Would like to see him host pre/post match shows on Neo cricket. They can do away with RK who tries to imitate Harsha all the time..irritating stuff.

After watching lot of 'Dial-C for cricket' shows' date=' I am forced to change my opinion. Manisha Valicha is the best in India! Would like to see him host pre/post match shows on Neo cricket. They can do away with RK who tries to imitate Harsha all the time..irritating stuff.[/quote'] The guy's name is Manisha ???