BREAKING NEWS: Asif to be cleared and Akhtar back as captain

Pakistani cricketer, Mohammad Asif has expressed his inability to provide his B-sample to the WADA authorities. Inside sources reveal that Asif's private parts had vamoosed, due to overuse of nandrolone, that makes his B-sample, impossible to obtain. WADA authorities seem very confused about this situation. "This is a very unique case. We have seen B-samples overturn the primary sample. We've seen the B-sample being inconclusive. But we've never seen B-sample unobtainable before." Per the rulebooks, inability to obtain B-sample due to missing player organs, amounts to a ruling in favor of the concerned player. So, Asif in all likelihood would be cleared to play in the near future. In another unexpected move, Pakistan circus board has appointed Shoaib Akhtar as the captain of its cricket team. Coming on the back of the recent stay of the 5 year ban, the move has surprised all cricket pundits. When contacted, Akhtar was his usual eloquent self. "Our cricketh ish inh turmoile now. Pakishtan needsh a grate leadah. I deshided to acshept the job and show the bayz the waiy. I have ashked them to pick anothah captaan. Whenam in da hoshpitaal, I needah beckap". When queried about this stunning U-turn by the PCB, Naseem Ashraf was livid. "First of all, this is utter miscommunication. The selectors asked me about sacking Shoaib (Malik) and I was in favor of persisting with him as captain. Instead our selectors have picked the wrong Shoaib as captain.", said Dr. Naseem. With Asif all set to return, Akhtar captaining the team and Gull recovering from his injuries, the elusive AAG attack, finally seems possible. In other news covering Pakistan cricket: Akhtar hospitalised after two overs in net session Misbah chokes on a pretzel. Asif fails to clear IQ test Akmal drops his sun glasses Afridi's bat swing to be used to power ceiling fan

inzi's statement: bismillah rehman rahim, asif good boy...good luck to pakistan...shoaib play 5 overs..india destroy...inshallah we win champions trophy....PCB bad...me not play....i play ICL...make good money...mashallah yousuf join me...we win ICL...

When queried about this stunning U-turn by the PCB, Naseem Ashraf was livid. "First of all, this is utter miscommunication. The selectors asked me about sacking Shoaib (Malik) and I was in favor of persisting with him as captain. Instead our selectors have picked the wrong Shoaib as captain.", said Dr. Naseem. Akhtar hospitalised after two overs in net session Misbah chokes on a pretzel. Asif fails to clear IQ test Akmal drops his sun glasses Afridi's bat swing to be used to power ceiling fan
That's some funny stuff Bumper:D