Yuvraj Singh on cricket and love

thing is yuvi's fan will feel offended if someone calls him yuseless.. just like many SRT fans get offended if called something in insulting fashion.. soo in the name of peace in middle east, be respectful... ok now thats done.. can i be a mod?? :D

It is clear that the OP has a hater mentality, and more than me wearing the Punjabi glasses, he is wearing the anti-Punjabi glasses, since he is targetting Bhajji and Yuvi together.
Please! I don't have any anti-Punjabi feelings. I have stayed in Punjab for a few years, tons of my undergrad friends are Punjabis, and love the place. Just because I don't like the attitude of Harbhajan and Yuvraj specially the manner in which they give rubbish interviews doesn't make me an anti-Punjabi.
Please! I don't have any anti-Punjabi feelings. I have stayed in Punjab for a few years' date=' tons of my undergrad friends are Punjabis, and love the place. Just because I don't like the attitude of Harbhajan and Yuvraj specially the manner in which they give rubbish interviews doesn't make me an anti-Punjabi.[/quote'] Whatever makes you happy man.

Highlight of the interview for me

Yuvraj's mother Shabnam on the right girl for her son: "I don't want someone who throws tantrums or is very high-flying for him... She should know the basics of cooking, especially Indian vegetarian food. Considering he travels so often, she should also be able to pack well and take care of his clothes.
:hysterical: :hysterical: on the mess created by UV haters and lovers , I think both are at fault. Its ok to call SRT GOD and whenever some says a single word against SRT then all hell breaks lose but at the same time UV is conveniently called Useless. I also find that some of the UV supporters make it punjabi Vs Non Punjabi discussion... yaar who cares they all play for Team India .
Highlight of the interview for me :hysterical: :hysterical: on the mess created by UV haters and lovers , I think both are at fault. Its ok to call SRT GOD and whenever some says a single word against SRT then all hell breaks lose but at the same time UV is conveniently called Useless. I also find that some of the UV supporters make it punjabi Vs Non Punjabi discussion... yaar who cares they all play for Team India .
calm down people..while you guys are busy fighting here...UV must be scoring with some hot chic in his Porsche...:winky:

On people's expectations of him: "People have to realize that I have a life outside of cricket and I want to live my life to the fullest... People want me to completely change and just play cricket. They would want me to go to sleep at 8 pm every night and not be seen in public." I appreciate this attitude. :hatsoff: He only has to improve against spin and stop yakking abt captaincy. He is not useless. :rolleyes: But Dhoni is Dhobi. He gives a great "Dhulai" to the opposition. :D

On people's expectations of him: "People have to realize that I have a life outside of cricket and I want to live my life to the fullest... People want me to completely change and just play cricket. They would want me to go to sleep at 8 pm every night and not be seen in public." I appreciate this attitude. :hatsoff: He only has to improve against spin and stop yakking abt captaincy. He is not useless. :rolleyes: But Dhoni is Dhobi. He gives a great "Dhulai" to the opposition. :D
Agreed...**** the captaincy, tonk the spinners...and everything will come to you...including that padukone chic..:winky:
Guest Yograj Singh

Yuvraj is talking too much to the media and not spending enough time in the nets! I thought I ordered him to spend a minimum of five hours each day preparing, three hours against spin and two against pace, if he wants to get back into the test team. I shall give that boy a thrashing he'll never forget and throw his media contact business cards away if he doesn't shape up soon!

Yuvraj is talking too much to the media and not spending enough time in the nets! I thought I ordered him to spend a minimum of five hours each day preparing, three hours against spin and two against pace, if he wants to get back into the test team. I shall give that boy a thrashing he'll never forget and throw his media contact business cards away if he doesn't shape up soon!
We wanna hear from Yuvraj, the cool son not Yograj, the Hitler Daddy