Fineleg, why no thread against Dinesh Karthik??

OK Satish.Agreed....But what you'll do with a good keeper who just don't want to play test cricket for his country?
jeez u are taking it too seriously..wen a man says or feels he cant take it any more then he is entitled to take rest..he has been complaining for quite sometime and he felt that 3 test matches wud really take a toll on him..rather than getting injured or breaking down he has decided to rest..the money vs playing for country debate has already taken place and we have spoken a lot abt it..so dont want to start the same topic here..bottom line he felt he needed rest and he took it and just because of that u cant replace him in the future wen u know that he is the best..u can drop him for poor performance but not for opting out of a series..
LOL! Just coz i know some tamil, I am from TN? maybe, maybe not! LOL! Also, i've said many times kkd is useless, *yawn* at ticz drama.
Cheeka, Thanks for visiting. I loved your knocks, brilliant hits against West Indies, Aus etc. I do agree with you on the converting 20s and 30s would have been even super. But my cousin and I will be so excited when we were small kids seeing you bat. But, thanks so much, and hopefully one day I will meet or talk to you as well :D My Dad was a great fan of you as well. He had worked in the same company you worked-- many years before you became a cricket star in Indian 11. Great to know we can interact with you at ICF.
http://indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?p=259964& So, which company outside Tamil Nadu did Kris Srikkanth work? :winky:
marirs mania' date= expect fineleg to give a good tight response which he is preparing rite now in a ms word document, editing and fixing and when its finally ready without any error, then she will paste it here.
OMG !!!!!!!!!!! Finally, finally, you have got my name right!!!!!!!!!! :icflove::icflove::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::hatsoff::hatsoff:

Mr. Detective, You mean to say everyone lives in only one city all their life, or supporting an IPL team (which to be truthful, I did not support a specific team until some other jokerz here started trashing CSK, then I jumped in after a few days of the trashing mainly to dish it back to them, and not really caring abt one IPL team over the other in reality) - ROFL! In anycase, you are free to do your detective work and deductions. I shall remain quiet as always on such matterz :haha:

Mr. Detective, You mean to say everyone lives in only one city all their life, or supporting an IPL team (which to be truthful, I did not support a specific team until some other jokerz here started trashing CSK, then I jumped in after a few days of the trashing mainly to dish it back to them, and not really caring abt one IPL team over the other in reality) - ROFL! In anycase, you are free to do your detective work and deductions. I shall remain quiet as always on such matterz :haha:
Looks like the cat caught its tongue... :D No worries Finey.. I am sure you are from Mizoram.. :winky: Though, next time, be a little more circumspect before you say something stupid.. :giggle:
Guest whineleg

Guyz, i will tell you the truth. I am a tamiliya, but the problem iz that I am ASHAMED to be a TAMILIYA and thatz why I cant admit it... hari sampath, pls. forgive me mods, pls. ban cricketicz and marrirz maniaz