Ajantha Mendis will he run thru indian batting again?

This guy was giving fits and nobody could read his bowling on the flattest track in karachi, here in this test match can they survive for 2 full days against this guy. I just saw replays of all his wickets except Viru who was out stumped was a rash stroke, otherwise no other batsman had any clue where the heck was ball going.

This guy was giving fits and nobody could read his bowling on the flattest track in karachi, here in this test match can they survive for 2 full days against this guy. I just saw replays of all his wickets except Viru who was out stumped was a rash stroke, otherwise no other batsman had any clue where the heck was ball going.
None of those batsman is here in the test team.
i feel the only way to play him is to be aggressive and not let him settle down at all- also i think treating him like a medium pacer might be a good tactic but ur right its scary thinkin of what he might do, although having said that hes bowling vs the top 5 batsmen against spin in the world so ....
i feel the only way to play him is to be aggressive and not let him settle down at all- also i think treating him like a medium pacer might be a good tactic but ur right its scary thinkin of what he might do, although having said that hes bowling vs the top 5 batsmen against spin in the world so ....
that is the worst thing you can do against mendis.Let the players learn to pick all his deliveries first.
Mendis looks very average. What was all the fuss about. He aint gonna run through our stellar line up. Not another classic case of confusing limited overs cricket with the REAL deal of TEST CRICKET is it?
He gets Dravid of all people. 17 wickets to go.
well my fears were right ' date=' these guys cant last one day ,[b'] they cant play on seaming pitches and on flattest pitch they cant last one day, wow what a bunch of jokers.
are the players jokers or are u the one..remember PERTH remember last year England victory..man u guys have a short memory..im not living in the past but these victories were very recent and u are telling us that our batsmen cant play on seaming pitches.."WHY SO SERIOUS" lets put a smile on ur face :D
well my fears were right ' date=' these guys cant last one day , they cant play on seaming pitches and on flattest pitch they cant last one day, wow what a bunch of jokers.
saying the fact as-is will bring u criticism in ICF, i guess u already know that.