The GOD VS BCCI

Tendulkar played with 'rebel' Mongia Mumbai: Raising a piquant situation for BCCI, it has come to light that master batsman Sachin Tendulkar has played alongside 'rebel' player Dinesh Mongia for Lashings World XI in two matches in England last month. Tendulkar and Mongia had opened the innings for Lashings' XI against St Bede's School Headmasters XI at the school ground in Essex on June 27. While Tendulkar sizzled with an 84-ball knock of 98, Mongia hit 72 off 41 balls, according to the club website. Tendulkar had batted at number two and the left-handed India discard Mongia at number three on June 24 for the same side, making 32 and 66 respectively against Eastbourne College XI at the latter's ground. Mongia has aligned with the rebel Indian Cricket League. Interestingly, Mumbai left-arm spinner Nilesh Kulkarni was also part of the Lashings' squad which also contained New Zealand's ICL rebel Chris Harris. The Cricket Board has stopped Piyush Chawla and VVS Laxman from signing up to play for English counties due to the presence of ICL rebels in their ranks. The BCCI has maintained right through that it would have no truck with ICL and also banned players who have taken part in the Essel Group-bankrolled rival league that took off much before the Board's own and highly successful Indian Premier League. LETS SEE WHAT BCCI DOES!!! http://www.cricketnext.com/news/tendulkar-played-with-rebel-mongia/33057-13.html

BCCI has different rules for SRT - they will treat SRT as "above the law" and SRT can violate anything, and people will sit and clap. Nothing will come out of this. PS: The BCCI rule is stupid, but if it is enforced for player X, it has to be enforced for player Y as well, no matter the name starts with S and ends with T with a R inbetween.

BCCI has different rules for SRT - they will treat SRT as "above the law" and SRT can violate anything, and people will sit and clap. Nothing will come out of this. PS: The BCCI rule is stupid, but if it is enforced for player X, it has to be enforced for player Y as well, no matter the name starts with S and ends with T with a R inbetween.
thats reality my friend..the so called player whose name starts with S ends with a T and R in between is above all :yay::dance:..so accept it and stop whining :D
BCCI owes half the money they have to Tendulkar' date=' they better have a [b']different set of rules for him.
Shwetabh, I can forsee a satishg or a danramrah saying this, but even you are espousing a different application of the same rule to different players?
No holybaba, this is not abt SRT. This is about either having the same rule for everyone, or get rid of the rule altogether. Dont apply the same rule differently to different people.
Agreed. I think they shouldnt have had the rule at all. But now that we are in this situation, what would you do if you were BCCI?
^ I am not BCCI. But if I had a rule' date=' then I'd treat all same under that rule, else I won't have a rule, where I need to show partiality.[/quote'] if theres no ICF award for the best impartial human being , its the time to create one n award it to FL.. wah.. wata man/woman/ts..!!!!