Murali's bowling action has always been a suspect

lol dude take it easy..wen he goes for runs i dont think u wud have started this debate..lot of ppl have spoken abt this and it has been proved that he is not a chucker so y dont u accept wat is there and hope our batsmen play well against him rather than venting ur frustrations with such a thread..

well...why only SL has players who claim some sort of deformness...look at Malinga's bowling action...bloody discus thrower...wtf...why only abnormal bowling actions are seen in SL squad?
Malinga is also miles offside when he bowls. Why doesn't the square leg umpire raise his flag everytime? I can't believe nobody has mentioned Mahela Jayawardene's suspect batting action. He couldn't score runs against India unless he was cheating. Can we also please check the size of Prasanna Jayawardene's gloves? They look illegal to me.
Malinga is also miles offside when he bowls. Why doesn't the square leg umpire raise his flag everytime? I can't believe nobody has mentioned Mahela Jayawardene's suspect batting action. He couldn't score runs against India unless he was cheating. Can we also please check the size of Prasanna Jayawardene's gloves? They look illegal to me.
atleast this thread has made you to register here.. so welcome to ICF.. :D