• rohit sharma
    • suresh raina
    • uthappa
    • aakash chopra
    • virat kohli
    • amit mishra
    • pragyan ojha
    • yusuf pathan

which youngster should be given a chance in the test series v aus??? when we r talking of dropping players like tendulkar, dravid, ganguly & kumble, then which youngsters should be the ones to get a chance???

Given a chance for the test series? Well lets start by bringing him into the ODI squad ... and then we'll see. He looks like a very good batsman but come on ... straight into tests at such a young age, with no experience in international cricket? LOL ... next thread ill be reading will be "Which Indian youngster should be tried as our test captain in place of Kumble?" ... lol

any way the 2 threads could be merged. it was a duplicate post and shikhar dhawan is a must in the test series v aus and i would never want all delhiites in the team. i dont happen to be a fan of virat kohli & ashish nehra despite the fact that they r from delhi. i am a big fan of sehwag, gambhir, dhawan & ishant

My choice would be Rohit Sharma, mainly for two reasons. No.1: He was already in the test squad ahead of Badri or any other newbie. It will be sheer madness to include someone ahead of him in the playing eleven. No.2: He's class act, the whole world knows that. His record may not glitter like Gold, but he's already a proven quantity, someone who, at such a young age, has shown the ability to stand up to pressure situation and play crucial innings. As much as Badri has impressed at every given oppurtunity at FC cricket, foreign tours or IPL, at the international level, he's still an unknown quantity.