Congrats Dhoni and his devils

umpire

Guest Hiten.

The way we handled Mendis was really commendable. Raina and Dhoni have to be praised for the way they played middle overs. All the talks about Dhoni being a bad captain should be put to rest now for god's sake (are you reading DSR ? ). MSD was missing his ace batsmen Veeru and SRT, yet his team was able to show some fight

Guest dada_rocks

Nobody wants ganguly or anybody else in one day eleven anymore... yes including me....... It's not about his ability it;s about his longevity keeping in mind next world cup.. I support Dhoni's point that oldies most probabaly will retire before world cup anyway and that will throw some newcomers in deep water all of a sudden.. moreove there is nothign left for oldies to prove anymore anyway.......... One day team is fine but test team still needs presence of stalwarts

Mahela: We shouldn't take anything from India. After winning the toss, they put the runs on board. We made few errors on the way. The spinners are getting more turn in the end of the innings. But even today, after losing wickets, we were 40 runs away. You need to put in more disciplined effort while chasing. Jayasuriya gave us a good start but we didn't back it up. Thushara has done very well with the ball and the bat. what does this idiot think, oh then only if indians got three more quick wickets in the first innings of third test , then India would have won that too , i really love to see this guy crushed , he is too cocky and he never gives opposition credit.