Dhoni wants a gun

DomainK

CNN IBN was reporting that Dhoni has applied for a license to keep a gun. God knows for what.
For personal security of course, what else? And why not. Normal citizens in the west carry concealed weapons for their safety. Dhoni is a super-celebrity. He has every reason to feel insecure coz there are umpteen numbers of sources of threat to his life.

..and the first person Dhoni should use his gun on is that idiot who thought this was news :banghead: I am dreading the day we will see following breaking news, Dhoni has upset stomach, used restroom 4 times feels like going 5th time will keep you updated, our expect resident doctors feels 5th time should be in next 37mins.

..and the first person Dhoni should use his gun on is that idiot who thought this was news :banghead: I am dreading the day we will see following breaking news, Dhoni has upset stomach, used restroom 4 times feels like going 5th time will keep you updated, our expect resident doctors feels 5th time should be in next 37mins.
exactly wat i thot:hysterical::dito:
With a red circle around the bum,an arrow pointing and saying bum ,another arrow pointing and saying toilet....... will be done some day....India TV special............:hysterical::hysterical:
With a red circle around the bum' date='an arrow pointing and saying bum ,another arrow pointing and saying toilet....... will be done some day....India TV special............:hysterical::hysterical:[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical: with another breaking new, new reader has one hand on her ear piece listening hard and then goes 'ji haan humare pass ab ek sample bhi hai'