I like what I see

Ram

Of Virat Kohli. He disappointed a bit in the IPL, but he's come really good after that. He exceeded expectations in the Lankan ODIs, hit a massive ton against the Pakistani team that played Delhi and now, another 100 against a strong Aussie attack. All these runs have come against fine bowling attacks, which speaks a lot about the class of this guy.

Sharma getting a 100 against aussies didnt surprise me but kohli getting a 100 did. He had shown promise in SL with the way he gained in confidence with every game. Dravid is right season or two of FC , tours with India A and he will be ready for international test cricket.

Rohit Rohit Rohit..im extremely happy to see that Rohit is among the runs again..Virat is a gud talent and im delighted that he has scored a 100 too..now the onus is on the seniors to whack the aussies..go India go :yay::dance::two_thumbs_up: btw another failure for Badri..coincidence or just wat v were talking abt yesterday..he is not that good enuf to face quality opposition..:hmmmm:

yea' date=' future is looking good.. but as off right now, he should be no where near odi/test team... keep playing FC[/quote'] no where near test team - spot on agree with that. same applies for R.Sharma no where near odi team - nope, he should be there as he was the last squad against lanka and did fine.
it's not about being in playing 11 always. offcourse with sehwag and tendulkar in there' date=' he can just be a 12th man. but should be there in squad alwayz[/quote'] Why so? He can be playing in Ranji and getting much needed experience. Or in A team matches. I agree that at 21, he doesn't need to be anywhere near the odi/test team for atleast 2 more seasons. He has a grand total of 1 100 in Ranjis. He is being exposed to international cricket way too early. Only becaise of Twenty20 or IPL. He will go the Uthappa way very soon.

Based on these performances, Kohli should definitely be in the ODI squad. He was the quickest among our batsman to adopt to Lankan conditions and figure out a way to play Mendis. Thats indicated the presence of a special talent.