the dream's over!

Lord

so! the dream's finally over and have started the messy times. ganguly's exit have ended an era where india started to play for win, look into the eyes of opponents,believed they could win in any conditions, on any soil. the transition period if not handled well cud again force india to being home bullies. none of the youngsters have shown the skill n eagerness to succeed at test level. they sure do well in t20s.

so! the dream's finally over and have started the messy times. ganguly's exit have ended an era where india started to play for win, look into the eyes of opponents,believed they could win in any conditions, on any soil. the transition period if not handled well cud again force india to being home bullies. none of the youngsters have shown the skill n eagerness to succeed at test level. they sure do well in t20s.
Don't worry sachin cox, India has DHONI - who, as you might know - is India's GREATEST cricketer of ALL-TIME. The Indian cricket team is safe in his calloused hands.
Half full or half empty????
Let me see... Lost 25% on 401k Lost most of Stock assets A republican right-wing loonie is going to the white house, who will even privatise social security. The VP-elect believes that dinos roamed around earth 4000 years ago and wants kids to learn that in school And now Ganguly resigns..with no other Indian bat good enough to take his place.. I have all the reasons to be cheerful today...
DHONI cant do that alone however 'great' is he btw he is not greatest indian by a long way. there r atleast 100 cricketers in between
WOW, 100 ?!?!?!!?!!!!! Go on then, name them.
This MASHALLAH PWNAGE, brought to you by ICF - the only site to regularly deliver MASHALLAH PWNAGE. :icflove:
Don't worry sachin cox' date=' India has DHONI - who, as you might know - is India's GREATEST cricketer of ALL-TIME. The Indian cricket team is safe in his calloused hands.[/quote']
WOW, 100 ?!?!?!!?!!!!! Go on then, name them.
let me name a few sachin kumble kapil gavaskar dravid sehwag srinath shastri ganguly vengsarkar they may be only 10 but certainly prove that dhoni isnt GREATESTindian cricketer of all time. as for the rest 90 there r lot of names i have missed , but they r certainly better than dhoni.i'm sure u can suggest a few. btw my username in sachin rox,not cox.
let me name a few sachin kumble kapil gavaskar dravid sehwag srinath shastri ganguly vengsarkar they may be only 10 but certainly prove that dhoni isnt GREATESTindian cricketer of all time. as for the rest 90 there r lot of names i have missed , but they r certainly better than dhoni.i'm sure u can suggest a few. btw my username in sachin rox,not cox.
No, I need the whole list, cox. Come on now, 90 more to go.