Folkz it's 23 and not 64 - The CountDown

flamy

SRT = SHYTE period. And the double standards in terms of bending all rules for him is the biggest folly of indian cricket. who else in this world of cricket can come out an injury and play in a high profile test match, without playing any form of competitive cricket for 3 months? Only SRT can and Team India will suffer as long as it keeps on treating him differently.
I dont even know what to say really. I'll start off by saying this one of the stupidest posts I have ever seen in my life.
he got one better in the other thread...'So,will he ever get there' btw..Unka Ourukaran!
i don know how u can madly keep saying that Sachin will score Sachin will score..as Zubi said in the other post i really hope and pray that Sachin doesn carry on to a stage where he starts embarrassing himself..it will only be a miracle if he gets that 60 odd runs in the second innings..everyone knows his record in the last innings..

Who cares? There are other 10 players that you can talk about but you chose not to. You can talk about Rahul's grit or Sourav's determination. You can mention about Bhajji's steel or Ishant/Zaheer lethal fast bowling combination but you guys chose to discuss as usual "Sachin Tendulkar". You guys are obsessed with him. They say it right, even a Tendulkar failure results in more news about him.

Folkz it's 23 and not 64 - The CountDown yes only 23 runs pending for Tendulkar to be highest run scorer and not 64. The super test which took place in 05 hasn't been granted official status yet, in which lara played and scored some runs.. http://www.cricketnext.com/news/sachin-needs-23-more-for-record-not-64/34730-13.html here, this is the official countdown thread for Tendulkar's record. p.s - it's better if some overobsessed fan or i should say a clumsy lunatic don't start the thread again saying god god and crap. let's keep it clean.

If someone who was totally uninitiated to Indian cricket and its players were to have read some of the posts in the last few days on ICF, he would probably think that Sachin Tendulkar is a chronic failure, a player incapable of handling pressure who achieved little. At the brink of such a momentous occasion, when he's just few strokes from being the all-time leading scorer in test cricket, you hardly see any post singing his laurels or in a positive light. That test cricket has been played for 100s of years, its truly a remarkable feat for an Indian to be on the top of the list of the most prolific scorers. Yet, people have partial amnesia with regards what he has done and always dwell on what he hasnt. I think this kind of thing can happen only in India. Such is the distinct lack of taste, pedigree and perspective of the average Indian supporter. If an English player had even come close to this kind of feat, he would have been feted with all sorts of superlatives and complimentaries. Its only in India, that despite being the world's leading batsman for close to 20 years now, despite being our team's most consistent performer, you get consistently get hammered by all and sundry. O' Sachin, these heartless fans dont deserve a champion like you!