Congrats Ganguly

Sachinism

Good to see Sachdan and Sachinism praising Ganguly and acknowledging his contribution to this innings. It will be even nicer if they stop whining about his running between this wickets. In test match criket, its just one aspect of the game and its not the most importat. Many of us are getting carried away by comparing our running between the wickets with Australia and other teams. Just because they have it, doesnt mean that we are at a disadvanage. Batting, Bowling and Fielding skills are the most important. Australians have great running skills. Do you think its going to help them save this match??? Never. Its their batting skills and temperement tht can save them, not their running between the wickets...

Dada rocks. Great to see him hit a century. I hope he scores a few more and retires on a high note.
tats definitely on the cards.. he looks as determined as ever in this series... i'm betting on dada finishng as the highest run getter in this series... just imagine the kind of back lash vengcircus and co are going to get aftr he retires...
Good to see Sachdan and Sachinism praising Ganguly and acknowledging his contribution to this innings. It will be even nicer if they stop whining about his running between this wickets. In test match criket' date=' its just one aspect of the game and its not the most importat. Many of us are getting carried away by comparing our running between the wickets with Australia and other teams. Just because they have it, doesnt mean that we are at a disadvanage. Batting, Bowling and Fielding skills are the most important. Australians have great running skills. Do you think its going to help them save this match??? Never. Its their batting skills and temperement tht can save them, not their running between the wickets...[/quote'] what you act like we don't like Ganguly I love Ganguly (no homo) Always backed him

So a player supposedly not even good enough to be selected a) Irani Trophy b) India 'A' and c) Board President's XI is now the leading run scorer in a series involving the first choice Indian eleven. Not a bad riposte eh? This man's mental fortitude is staggering. God knows where he gets the inner strength and motivation to keep performing against all odds. By and large Dilip Vengsarkar and his associates in the selection committee did a fair job in their tenure, but by their impetuousness in not selecting Saurav for any of the pratice games, they may have cost India her best middle order batsman and one of the lynch pins of her batting in the last 18 months. Pity!

he is simply amazing..his never say die attitude and his fighting spirit to always make a comeback wen the chips are down or wen everyone is expecting next to zero from him is mind blowing..you have to give it to him for his determination yesterday..i got Souraved yesterday..what a player..India will surely miss him :icflove: i hope he ends this series as the highest run getter from both sides and it would be great if he is adjudged the man of the series as well..a perfect way to sign off from international cricket..Go Dadi we all know you can do it :two_thumbs_up: