after "ek aur dalega" its "Idhar se dalega kya"

Cricketics

3 deliveries bowled of the last over of the day, Dhoni asks mishra "doosri side se daalega kya" Mishra " haa daloonga" Mishra to asad rauf - "i am bowling round the wicket" Mishra to Pup "and thatz outt... " :two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up::two_thumbs_up:
i just jumped out of the couche and shouted in joy.. my poor roomie who was sleeping in the room was startled and came out asking whazzup? actually... 4 balls had been bowled already and it was for the 5th ball that he went arnd the wicket... pup had no clue to that googly...
i just jumped out of the couche and shouted in joy.. my poor roomie who was sleeping in the room was startled and came out asking whazzup? actually... 4 balls had been bowled already and it was for the 5th ball that he went arnd the wicket... pup had no clue to that googly...
well... poor mommy was having a bath and I shouted so much that she hand to check out what the heck is going on? :giggle::giggle:
Posting highlights has been banned here.:( But checking your PM is not.:winky:
That is ridiculous I am going to post highlights with a vengeance. Let the board ban me if it wants. This is BS by BCCI. Cmon guys, lets not get bullied by such crap. I understand banning links to live matches - but not allowing highlights is insane.
The best part was Micheal Clarks expression when dhoni said "idhar se dalega kya".. he thought dhoni said somehting to him and turned around and looked.. the expression was of consfusion and fear.. :haha:
aisa kuch nahi hua sirji (nothing of the sort happened)