Last Aussie Summer for Haydoz??

Cricketics

Man' date=' if they lose Hayden, too much PWNAGE will be delivered to them Kangaroos. But, I think they have got a good one in Shaun Marsh[/quote'] Yep Shaun Marsh is their future as far as opening spots go ... If the Aussie selectors were a bit smarter they could actually deliver a much better team 1. David Hussey should be batting no.5 for Australia with Michael Hussey at 4. I dont think Michael Clarke is that great a batsman, but i guess he is gonna be the next captain. 2. Shaun Tait should come in to the side. I know he didnt have the best game in Perth but he is still an extremely dangerous wicket taking bowler. Anyone that can crank it up to the high 150s and even break 160 is definitely not someone that should be overlooked. He can come in for Mitchell Johnson in my opinion. 3. The spin option. I know Krejza bowled well here (although he did get absolutely carted) ... i still rate Bryce McGain and Dan Cullen as better spinners.
Forget Marsh. Phil Hughes is the man who'll be filling the Hayden role in the long term. Maybe Marsh alongside, but Hughes IMO will be the next big Australian batting star.
just like 'cant play spin' Jacques .... but you have been right often in the past. Although Marsh looked like the real deal even in the 20/20 format. Controlled shot making ... understood what was needed when ...
Forget Marsh. Phil Hughes is the man who'll be filling the Hayden role in the long term. Maybe Marsh alongside, but Hughes IMO will be the next big Australian batting star.
what happend to Chris Rogers??? How is he doing now days? i haven't followed this season well. the Debut at the famous Test last year in WACA, might remain his only appearance in test cricket for Aus???

Hayden will certainly retire after ashes. Last time we have seen him in India. Marsh is a slogger and Jaques ain't nothing special. Neither of them are worthy to even lace the great Haydens boots. The aussie down fall will continue with the loss of Hayden. The replacements will be decent but wont be the monster run machine like Hayden

people seem to forget that Haydos was a complete and utter failure his first time around. So lets not right off folks without having seen them ... Jacques I have seen enough of to say that he is a decent bat. But cant play spin and hence will struggle at times.

Hayden will certainly retire after ashes. Last time we have seen him in India. Marsh is a slogger and Jaques ain't nothing special. Neither of them are worthy to even lace the great Haydens boots. The aussie down fall will continue with the loss of Hayden. The replacements will be decent but wont be the monster run machine like Hayden
Thats the thing about Marsh. He is actually not a slogger ... when playing for WA , I have seen him play some outstanding innings without hitting a single non-cricket shot. All just controlled shots along the ground. He suprised people in the IPL by playing more in the slog mode.
Bump. Hayden isn't being missed. Heck, Australia's top order looks MUCH more formidable now with Hayden gone and the young gun Hughes firing and making runs. Decline? Naah!