Pomz, Swanz and Patelz..

Cricketics

if Graeme Swan or Samit Patel are given a chance to bowl to Sehwag, or gambhir or Yuvraj or any other decent hitter in Indian line up, we can expect some bloodbath of runz. If Sehwag goez Baztard.. he can send Swan Back to Poppeye Kingdom.. won't be surprised if Narender Modi end up announcing free citizenship of Gujarat if Samit Patel endz up getting away with less then 5 rpo.. I hope Pappuson won't bowl himself in any of the 7 odiz.. otherwise there would be some real slaugthering.. I SMELL SOME CARNAGE....

if Graeme Swan or Samit Patel are given a chance to bowl to Sehwag, or gambhir or Yuvraj or any other decent hitter in Indian line up, we can expect some bloodbath of runz. If Sehwag goez Baztard.. he can send Swan Back to Poppeye Kingdom.. won't be surprised if Narender Modi end up announcing free citizenship of Gujarat if Samit Patel endz up getting away with less then 5 rpo.. I hope Pappuson won't bowl himself in any of the 7 odiz.. otherwise there would be some real slaugthering.. I SMELL SOME CARNAGE....
Sehwag and Gamby opening. Yusuf 1 down Dhoni at #4 Yuvi at 5 Raina at 6 Poms will be ripped a new one. :--D
:haha::haha: classic ticZ :listen_dawg: