only one team can beat india

Lord

thats india itself.the way we have been playing,no team can challenge us if we continue like this. but we cant be complacent.every game is a new game.there r still some areas to improve.our spinners especially yusuf n viru were taken for plenty.rp singh looked harmless.yusuf pathan failed but we need to persist with him.also i think ojha needs to be drafted in since all english batters are righties we cant let our guard down n celebrate too much. there are stil 6 games to go

thats india itself.the way we have been playing,no team can challenge us if we continue like this. but we cant be complacent.every game is a new game.there r still some areas to improve.our spinners especially yusuf n viru were taken for plenty.rp singh looked harmless.yusuf pathan failed but we need to persist with him.also i think ojha needs to be drafted in since all english batters are righties we cant let our guard down n celebrate too much. there are stil 6 games to go
Hi dhoni rox oops !!! how yaa doing, you have some perfectly valid points for a change, the Negatives thread has a chunk of the discussions you are looking for !!!
Hi dhoni rox oops !!! how yaa doing' date=' you have some perfectly valid points for a change, the Negatives thread has a chunk of the discussions you are looking for !!![/quote'] why cant we disagree n still be frenz?how can u say wat i 'm looking for?we had a discussion the other day why drag that n make fun of me till now? btw u started that negatives thread so why r u sounding as if only i look at negatives?
why cant we disagree n still be frenz?how can u say wat i 'm looking for?we had a discussion the other day why drag that n make fun of me till now? btw u started that negatives thread so why r u sounding as if only i look at negatives?
Dude, dont get me wrong, i didnt have even the slightest inclination towards insulting you in any way, it was just a light hearted comment, When i asked you to look at the negatives thread, i meant, you will find a major part of the discussion in place there, which was similar to the topic you started !!! Neways no offence !!!
Dude, dont get me wrong, i didnt have even the slightest inclination towards insulting you in any way, it was just a light hearted comment, When i asked you to look at the negatives thread, i meant, you will find a major part of the discussion in place there, which was similar to the topic you started !!! Neways no offence !!!
:icflove:no offence from me either.nw i realise i got carried away.anyways gud we've cleared it up now.
Guest HariSampath
thats india itself.the way we have been playing' date='[b']no team can challenge us if we continue like this. but we cant be complacent.every game is a new game.there r still some areas to improve.our spinners especially yusuf n viru were taken for plenty.rp singh looked harmless.yusuf pathan failed but we need to persist with him.also i think ojha needs to be drafted in since all english batters are righties we cant let our guard down n celebrate too much. there are stil 6 games to go
You have forgotten that in tests we were thrashed 2-1 just months back by SL . And South Africa certainly has the ability to beat us, they mowed us down for 76 in Ahmedabad this year. Saf drew against us at home and beat us 2-1 away in saf. England won the last full ODI series we played with them last year. And although we did beat Aus and SL in CB series, dont forget that Aus too beat us at home last time we played a full ODI series. I feel that India is not still as dominant as Aus had been over years. If we can consistently beat test sides 3-0 or 5 -0 away from home, and win several ODI series continuously both at home and away, and maintain this for 2-3 seasons, then we can claim " no one can beat us except ourselves"...at the moment its way too long away.
You have forgotten that in tests we were thrashed 2-1 just months back by SL . And South Africa certainly has the ability to beat us, they mowed us down for 76 in Ahmedabad this year. Saf drew against us at home and beat us 2-1 away in saf. England won the last full ODI series we played with them last year. And although we did beat Aus and SL in CB series, dont forget that Aus too beat us at home last time we played a full ODI series. I feel that India is not still as dominant as Aus had been over years. If we can consistently beat test sides 3-0 or 5 -0 away from home, and win several ODI series continuously both at home and away, and maintain this for 2-3 seasons, then we can claim " no one can beat us except ourselves"...at the moment its way too long away.
i'm talkin about current form,dude!.all the losses u r talkin about were result of complacency.against aus last year ,we were complacent after being at a high of t20 world cup.against saf ,we were on high of winning the cb series n got complacent.eng beat us after we had just won the test series.in srl we were done in by a freak bowler n we still won the odi series. so if we continue to be in the current form,we will be invincible.but thats a very,very big IFFF

Lets not get too ahead of ourselves. had we not piled on the hate in the first innings, Ravi Bopara and Kevin Pietersen took our bowling to task, and england been in pursuit of a sub 300 score, they would have made it with time to spare. We need to match our fielding to theirs... Bell's catch of Sehwag was sensational and we need to contain their best batsman: Pietersen. Other than these two issues, i feel we are considerably superior in every other aspect of the game.

Thats true, but the team and whole setup of it has changed since then

dont get carried away dude.. its still long way to go.. soo hold your horses.. we need to beat lot of other teams in their own soil.. Ozzie are in decline.. lost half of their team soo they are not the highest mark for us now.. beat SA in SA.. in ODIs and Tests beat NZ in NZ beat SL in SL in tests..

Guest HariSampath

Add to the "to win " list, beating England 2-0 in tests NOW. England has thrashed SAF, a test side we havent beaten recently, just drew 1 and lost 1 series, so we can stake a slightly better claim to beating "unbeatables" if we win the ODI series convincingly ( I mean at least 5-2 ) and the tests 2-0