worst no. 11 ever?

Lord

worst no. 11 ever?  

1. 1.

• chris martin (NZ)
    • munaf patel
    • c walsh
    • phil tuffnell
    • other(plz suggest,i cant remember any atm)

When Alan Mullaly used to come to bat....:hysterical::hysterical: o man it was as fun as watching some great batsman in full flow. Mullaly was a real entertainer. the way he used to come down the track:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Exactly, the one i was looking for, remember in the 96 tour to England, he was almost like a sitting duck, well so were most Indian tailender at that time !!!
I will never forget the performance of the great Karnataka tail - Joshi' date='Kumble,Srinath and Prasad at Chennai '99.[/quote'] I remember Joshi hung around for over half an hour, where as the rest were destroyed by wasim and saqlain !!! Joshi was quite a handy bat in his time, he could smack it a long way too and so could Sri and Jumbo !!! But aapna bowling coach was shmables with the bat !!!

looks like none of you have ever seen me bat... i stride out with the determination to move mountains... and then get bowled around my legs. it would be unfortunate if the bowler was a leg spinner with a massive rip... but when it is a right handed medium pacer from over the stumps, its just funny...

Guest HariSampath

All time great number 11 is from several years back, maybe 40 years. Eric Hollies of England ( he bowled Bradman for 0 in his last innings)...it was said that the horse drawing the roller used to stretch itself when Hollies went out to bat. He had taken more wickets than score runs in his 13 test career ( amazingly also in his FC career) :D

All time great number 11 is from several years back' date=' maybe 40 years. Eric Hollies of England ( he bowled Bradman for 0 in his last innings)...it was said that the horse drawing the roller used to stretch itself when Hollies went out to bat.[/quote'] you went to watch that game? i was there in the stadium that time. i was sitting in the famous bay 13 area. where were u @???
Guest HariSampath
you went to watch that game? i was there in the stadium that time. i was sitting in the famous bay 13 area. where were u @???
Unfortunately, you seem to have gone to the wrong ground....the game was at The Kennington Oval in Surrey, England :hysterical: