England's cricket tour cancelled after Mumbai attack(Tests to go ahead as planned)

Prudent

Test tour to go as planned 2nd test to be held at Chennai instead of Mumbai
bad timing -test match in chennai in december. just because the board secretary is from chennai, these guys are scheduling in chennai during monsoon.heavy chances of a rain wash.shud have chosen kolkotta logically, but the present BCCI set up is anti-Dalmiya .stupid politics.
bad timing -test match in chennai in december. just because the board secretary is from chennai, these guys are scheduling in chennai during monsoon.heavy chances of a rain wash.shud have chosen kolkotta logically, but the present BCCI set up is anti-Dalmiya .stupid politics.
any proof on that accusation Rajan? or did u just make that up? Because from what I read, it was the english board that wanted it to be in south India...

why the eff are England coming back to play 2 tests. they should just not bloody come back. We should not host any country for a while. Regardless of gamez being hosted South India, or NOrth India or East India. If this can happen in Bombay, then it can happen anywhere in India. i just hope England cancel the whole test tour also and should not return.

Terrible, terrible news from Mumbai...heart breaking the amount of loss of life. Just heart breaking. I agree with you tics...cricket should be postponed indefinitely until the security situation in India is stabilised. And that may take a long while...seeing as our troublemaking neighbours Pak are probably responsible for this. What the repercussions are following this, we still don't know.

any proof on that accusation Rajan? or did u just make that up? Because from what I read, it was the english board that wanted it to be in south India...
my complaint was about the choice of chennai during Monsoon. bangalore just hosted a test against australia and an one dayer too. the other test centre could be Hyderabad, but i think there are more "terrorism factory' news about hyderabad these days,so, they must have chosen Chennai.but what good is a test, if there is any threat of rain during monsoon.so, i wished Kolkotta shud be the ideal place.i myself assumed that because of Dalmiya, they did not want to award to kolkotta and did not care to convince the england management.i may be wrong. but this is my opinion. u may be correct.

They need to play cricket soon , this will show those terrorists , that they are not going to disrupt our world , cricket will be a place where in people can forget their problems even for short time.Other wise we will sending a message to them that they are running our lives not ourselves.

the least BCCI can do is to postpone them for a month.we cant focus on cricket atm.let the dust settle.however i fear indian situation is going to be like pak with no team ready to visit. i hope cricketing activities are back asap.but for the moment,cricket is last thing on the mind? btw,is everyone ICFer in mumbai safe?:nervous:(i'm coming on ICF late).

the least BCCI can do is to postpone them for a month.we cant focus on cricket atm.let the dust settle.however i fear indian situation is going to be like pak with no team ready to visit. i hope cricketing activities are back asap.but for the moment,cricket is last thing on the mind? btw,is everyone ICFer in mumbai safe?:nervous:(i'm coming on ICF late).
We will never come to know. If someone less active has disappeared, no one will notice.