Dhoni is my hero

Lord

End of over 99 (2 runs) - England 243/6 MJ Prior 10* (20b) A Mishra 24-5-72-2 JM Anderson 6* (40b) Z Khan 21-9-41-2 99.3 Sharma to Anderson, no run, dropped by Dravid at slip! That was an absolute sitter, and he fluffed it, Anderson flashed a cut and thick outside edge went straight to Dravid, who crouched down and clasped at it in his lap but couldn't hold on ... after dropping a couple against Australia, watch out for all the Indian news channels baying for the poor man's blood End of over 110 (5 runs) - England 270/6 JM Anderson 19* (79b 2x4) Harbhajan Singh 29-2-80-2 MJ Prior 22* (48b 1x4) A Mishra 29-6-83-2 110.4 Mishra to Anderson, OUT, Anderson goes! End of a solid innings from the nighwatchman, who kneels down and produces another of those preferred sweep shots, except this one is a top edge that's gobbled up by the birthday boy Yuvraj at deep midwicket, so Mishra's patience pays off JM Anderson c Yuvraj Singh b Mishra 19 (113m 82b 2x4 0x6) SR: 23.17 A real dogged inning from Anderson. In comes the debutant Grame Swann. That dropped cost cost us the momentum. If Dravid had held on to the catch, then i dont think eng would have made more than 270-280ish.
ok point taken,i didnt remember correctly
2) dhoni had to score as quick as possible. Mishra and Ishant are not the ones who were going to hang around as you can see they were flashing anything bowled at them. 3) Dhoni's keeping is fast becoming a worry now. This is not the first time he's dropped a catch now, even in the past Australia test series he was guilty of dropping catches. You have a better candidate to captain India? name him
yes he had to score quick but mishra wasnt no.11.he has a dom. ave. of 20+.also he could have taken more strike n picked his deliveries rather than going for 1st ball he saw from panesar. viru is another candidate 4 captaincy who i feel will do a better job
yes he had to score quick but mishra wasnt no.11.he has a dom. ave. of 20+.also he could have taken more strike n picked his deliveries rather than going for 1st ball he saw from panesar. viru is another candidate 4 captaincy who i feel will do a better job
its a gamble..if it comes off he looks good if not then i guess it makes your day then..u have something to dish out at Dhoni..wasn flintoff steaming in at the other end..wen even the top order were struggling against him how could Dhoni trust Mishra against flintoff..he trusted his instincts and went for it..
its a gamble..if it comes off he looks good if not then i guess it makes your day then..u have something to dish out at Dhoni..wasn flintoff steaming in at the other end..wen even the top order were struggling against him how could Dhoni trust Mishra against flintoff..he trusted his instincts and went for it..
yup but first ball from panesar and not even hitting it straight or along the ground.mishra showed later in the over how it can be done.

Dhoni is a such a dumb fellow. He's neither a good captain nor a good keeper nor a good batsman. I don't even know why he's in this team. If we wanted a good captain, we have one in Sehwag. If we want a good keeper, both Karthik and Parthiv Patel are miles above this n00b (remember Karthik holds the great record of giving away the greatest number of byes in Bangalore against Pakistan and Parthiv Patel has the excellent record of catching everything except for important wickets - but Dhoni is just terrible. Ugh. ) It is my sincere suggestion to Dhoni to go and sell pakodas rather than try to play cricket. He's made enough money. We don't want you anymore. Indian cricket team will be so much better without you. Oof! Nice steam that I let off.

Dhoni is a such a dumb fellow. He's neither a good captain nor a good keeper nor a good batsman. I don't even know why he's in this team. If we wanted a good captain, we have one in Sehwag. If we want a good keeper, both Karthik and Parthiv Patel are miles above this n00b (remember Karthik holds the great record of giving away the greatest number of byes in Bangalore against Pakistan and Parthiv Patel has the excellent record of catching everything except for important wickets - but Dhoni is just terrible. Ugh. ) It is my sincere suggestion to Dhoni to go and sell pakodas rather than try to play cricket. He's made enough money. We don't want you anymore. Indian cricket team will be so much better without you. Oof! Nice steam that I let off.
I concur :hatsoff:
It's not Dhoni you fool, it's DROPNI or DHOBI. Get it right.

Dhoni scored fifty. i bet karthik or pappu patel wouldn't have even scored 10 runs. Dhoni guided harbhajan to good 40 runs, i bet pappu patel or dinesh karthik would have needed guidance of harbhajan singh to keep themself alive in the middle for atleast 5 overs.. thats how pathetic the other two keepers are. Dhoni is the best ever keeper batsman from India. his keeping skills are one of the best in the world today. captaincy, well he is the best captain going around

>yup but first ball from panesar and not even hitting it straight or along the ground.mishra showed later in the over how it can be done. tell me your naive....For Mishra long on and long off were inside whereas Dhoni everyone was on the boundary...and remmeber Dhoni was struggling with his injury..Remmber that???? You din't even mention that he had great partnership with Bhajji...Did you??? He dropped catch, who doesn't. Yes it will be costly, we may lose the game....So you gonna only blame him for the defeat..you know cricket is team game, don't you?? You dint even fail to acknowledge, the guy was not fully fit and still came out and kept wickets. You also fail to mention that he saved lot of wide deliveries from Zaheer and Ishant, that could have been byes.