Sehwaaaaaaaag!

flamy

The best part was in his MoM acceptance "speech" he spoke more about Sachin's innings than himself. And Sachin remarked that we're lucky that he's on our side than the opposition's side. As Cricketics mentioned in another thread, I do get a smile on my face when I read or see the respect they have for each other. But for me, he deserved this award SO much after missing out on the one at Adelaide where scored 63 and 151* and the award went to Sachin for his brilliant 153 in the first innings.

Amit from Delhi calling in 'Dial C for Cricket' on NEO and arguing with other Sachin fans that Sehwag is the real architect of India's win and quite rightly too!! wondering whether its our very own AMIT !
Did he tlk about his girlfriend, and the dhawans and bhatias of this world ???? if not then it cant be apna amits !!!
Just a comment. Why isn't Veeru criticised for - not being there till the end of a chase? throwing it away when the game is there for the taking? leaving it to others to finish things?
That will start once he maintains this streak for another 2 years or so, then the jealousy will start.
Guest dada_rocks
He is regularly compared to Afridi' date=' the beast, though.:winky:[/quote'] This abomination shoudl compenasate for all that gambo has mentioned and many more..
He needs 344 to beat Yusuf Someone tell him, he'll probably reply with something like "yeh, I have made 300 before, so this is no problem"
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: I still cannot get over his reply to Shastri. LOL, Shastri provides some great sound bytes like that Dhoni one. ZOMGESHWARA! I MEGALURVE Sehwag :icflove::icflove: :cheer::cheer::cheer:
The Indian team has so many role-models, its hard to idolize any single team member; Dhoni - cool head Yuvraj - Sheer Talent Sehwag - Attitude Dravid - Hard work and application Gambhir - Grit Zak - Fighter Bhajji - Heart in his sleeve/patriot Sachin - ( All of the above) * 10
The Indian team has so many role-models, its hard to idolize any single team member; Dhoni - cool head Yuvraj - Sheer Talent Sehwag - Attitude Dravid - Hard work and application Gambhir - Grit Zak - Fighter Bhajji - Heart in his sleeve/patriot Sachin - ( All of the above) * 10
add laxman's elegance n humility n ishant's willingness to learn that takes sachin to 12 :cantstop::two_thumbs_up: