Early Whinging and 'left arm filth' from Pietersen

Holysmoke

that is test cricket, a test of your skills. if u want it so batsman friendly, how about giving each batsman the right to call no-balls lol
i dont 4s and 6s dude,all i want is to bowler is to beat the batsman by swing/spin and try to get him out.what skills are tested when the ball pitches 6ft outside off stump?:hysterical:

KP, do that to sehwag if you want to learn a lesson on handling what you call 'negative bowling'. Or ask your old pal Giles. He knows what Sehwag does when you bowl way outside the leg stump. He barely survived three overs before Hussain took him off. BTW the English should be the last to raise an objection on bowling a negative line. They have done that in plenty in the past.

Pietersen whinging that the decision to give him out "could have gone his way" even after seeing hawkeye showing it would have hit leg-stump full...maaan, how lame is that? You're out shyte, deal with it...you want the umpire to take your side Bucknor-Aussie styly? Umpires checked light meters in the middle of the last over and deemed it fit for play when Flintoff got dismissed...and that too because Flintoff was making all kinds of noises and motions and urging them to check the light...then he got out playing at the ball on the correct line but not adjusting for the spin...you mean he didn't see the ball...gimme a break...whinge, whinge, whinge... Chucking filth? Well some of it stuck to you dude...two great pies struck you right in the face when he dismissed you twice. First damn good thing he did the whole series (ODI's included)...a splendid knock of 144 and it goes straight to his head and he thinks he is King shyte. What a tosser!

Yuvi bites back and rightly so "When I got up in the morning, I read the paper, and I said 'what does this [pie-chucker] mean?' So I asked a few people there what it meant, and they said it meant a 'useless kind of bowler'. It shows KP hates getting out to me. Well, a useless bowler getting him out many times would be because of useless batting, I'd say! But that's okay. "He's a phenomenal player and batted like a champion. He's got 15 hundreds in 40-odd matches - that's phenomenal. But he tried to get under my skin in the last game and that brought out the best in me. I tried the same and it brought out the best in him. So it's good competition in the field. But I don't have a habit of washing dirty linen in the open, in public. But I like the name, eh?"