Duminy - Class

Rajiv

he did bat well, but for some reason i am still not that impressed with him. rite now he is batting a broken Lee and a new comer Siddle. barring Mitchell Johnson in first test, the Aussie quicks haven't really looked like disturbing the batters of the opposition.. still can't take away the credit away from JP.. but i would still wait for a while before calling him a great prospect

he did bat well, but for some reason i am still not that impressed with him. rite now he is batting a broken Lee and a new comer Siddle. barring Mitchell Johnson in first test, the Aussie quicks haven't really looked like disturbing the batters of the opposition.. still can't take away the credit away from JP.. but i would still wait for a while before calling him a great prospect
yeah,but he was batting with the tail at 198/7.also aussie conditions are testing.same siddle reduced sa to 198/7 after getting,smith,devillers n mckenzie.so gotta give him his due

That article is BS. The chances of Duminy being dropped after that ininngs are about as good as the chances of Afridi buckling down and playing an intelligent, hardworking innings before his 40th birthday (which will be another 2 decades from now). At worst they'll drop Neil McKenzie and push someone (AB likely) to open to accomodate both JP and Prince in the middle order.

Sensational knock by Duminy :hatsoff: Wat class ?? Even a seasoned commentator like Bill Lawry was heard comparing him with Neil Harvey! That was a great innings from an youngster after a long time in Australia.If one rewinds memory,seven years to be precise!! Remember Lou Vincent in his debut match scoring a breathtaking century against an attack comprising McGrath,Lee,Gillespie and Warne at Perth and following it up with an equally impressive run a ball 54 in the 2nd innings.That day too certain C9 commies were running out of adjectives..Vincent never lived up to the expectation shown that day. http://content-gulf.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/match/63955.html All said and done I'm a JP Duminy fan from here on :dance:

Sensational knock by Duminy :hatsoff: Wat class ?? Even a seasoned commentator like Bill Lawry was heard comparing him with Neil Harvey! That was a great innings from an youngster after a long time in Australia.If one rewinds memory,seven years to be precise!! Remember Lou Vincent in his debut match scoring a breathtaking century against an attack comprising McGrath,Lee,Gillespie and Warne at Perth and following it up with an equally impressive run a ball 54 in the 2nd innings.That day too certain C9 commies were running out of adjectives..Vincent never lived up to the expectation shown that day. http://content-gulf.cricinfo.com/statsguru/engine/match/63955.html All said and done I'm a JP Duminy fan from here on :dance:
The changes after Dan's comeback is already evident !!! Wat abt Sach !!! :cantstop: