Hopefully - HAPPY NEW YEAR WISHES- 2009

Rajiv

Wish all you guys a prosperous new year 09 Hopefully our country and the world has the same Hopefully Mumbai wins the Ranji and Amit Gets Laid Make a resolution and stick to it Since we are in different timezones - started this one Cheers

New year? Oh no... Thats another one full year of getting up at 6.30, shaving my face, pressing my clothes, washing the vessels every night doing laundry in the weekend, cleaning the toilet the first sunday of every month... *Groan*

Have a happy solar new year guys:yay:

New year? Oh no... Thats another one full year of getting up at 6.30, shaving my face, pressing my clothes, washing the vessels every night doing laundry in the weekend, cleaning the toilet the first sunday of every month... *Groan*
Get Married MM:hysterical:

Awesome way to start thinking about a new year :D anyway Happy new year to all my fellow ICFers :icflove: