Most fearsome all time bowling attack

fineleg

but against India he could not do much. England are poor against spin. But WI dominated so many teams - thats why I rate their overall attack higher.
by the time i started following cricket WI domination was almost over, so whtever cricket i have seen aussie attack lead by mcgrath and warne is probabily the best i saw, no 2 would be SA lead by donald they were very good in 90s. i never really saw much of pak but akaram, waqar would have been good,

I'd probably go with the pace quartet. Holding's over to Boycott is named the most hostile of them all [well, apart from the Larwood and Voce to Australians in the '32-33 Ashes]. But Sunny played them really well. Australia's Thompson and Llllee were also ridiculously fast.

I'd probably go with the pace quartet. Holding's over to Boycott is named the most hostile of them all [well' date= apart from the Larwood and Voce to Australians in the '32-33 Ashes]. But Sunny played them really well. Australia's Thompson and Llllee were also ridiculously fast.
heres a youtube video of that over [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=loYyJllsj68]YouTube - Michael Holding to Geoff Boycott, 1981[/ame]