Greatest player from each Test playing Nation

SachDan

...in your opinion :two_thumbs_up: Following is the list of mine

Australia- Shane Warne Bangladesh- :--D England- Ian Botham India- Sachin Tendulkar. Closely followed by Kapil Dev and Sunny Gavaskar New Zealand- Richard Hadlee Pakistan- Imran Khan South Africa- Allan Donald Sri Lanka- Muttiah Muralitharan West Indies- Viv Richards. With Sobers and Lara vying for a second place! Zimbabwe- Andy Flower
Here is myine Aus - Don Bradman Bladesh - MohAMMED rAFIQUE England - WG Grace India - Sachin Pakistan - Imran/Akram Safrica - Barry Richards (the missed ones - Tony Greig, Kevin Pieterson) SLanka - Murali, Jayasuriya Zim - Andy Flower, Dave Houghton Windis - Gary Sobers, Viv Richards
:omg::omg: :hysterical::hysterical:

India - Kapil Dev (sorry worshippers but that's the truth. While India has produced abundance of batsmen, there's only one genuine allrounder that the country has produced that transformed the way Indians looked at cricket. We used to open our bowling with Bedi!! He was the first quick bowler worthy of genuinely opening our bowling attack, and believe me, when he started in '78, he was pretty quick and very aggressive. Ofcourse, his batting in the middle was just as attacking and always brought a cheer and expectation of some quick runs. He brought us the world cup which nobody else did as captain and he played some really good defining knocks during tough times. Kapil Dev, an icon of hope for Indians used to getting beaten more often than not by more aggressive sides is the most worthy candidate of taking the title of the all time best Indian cricketer. WI - Gary Sobers, not much to be debated here as he is proclaimed among the very best in the world, leave alone WI. Aus - Don Bradman, he is the barometer of batting around the world even more than 70 years after his playing time. NZ - Richard Hadlee - Martin Crowe may be close, but not close enough to put any pressure on Hadlee. Pak - Imran Khan - among the most aggressive and inspirational captains to ever captain a side in international cricket. His performance in fast bowling inspired many a fast bowlers in Pakistan and around the world. Decent batting performance and a world cup win is an icing on the cake. SL - M. Muralitharan - Absolute ripper of a bowler, good fielder and a match winner at any time. Jayasuriya and Ranatunga follow close. SA - Hansie Cronje - controversial choice here. He was a tarnished hero but he led South Africa to international recognition as a side to beat. His leadership of a raw bunch of talented individuals into a disciplined group of consistent performers qualifies him for this honor. His stats in batting, bowling, or fielding do not do him any harm. Eng - Ian Botham - again, in a country that has produced many a heroes, he became a reason for many to start folllowing cricket in England. Among the world's best all rounders, Botham was an inspirational, as well as a cult figure famous for his on field performances and followed as much for his off field ones.

India - Kapil Dev (sorry worshippers but that's the truth....... WI - Gary Sobers, not much to be debated here as he is proclaimed among the very best in the world, leave alone WI.
Give you power and youll show us how a fascist state is to be run.

I'm only going by what I've seen, but best is too hard so I'm going to give a top 5 for each country (where applicable) Australia: Warne, Gilchrist, McGrath, Steve Waugh, Lillee. Guru Greg a bit stiff to miss out. England: Sir Ian Botham, Gooch, Gower, Gough, Flintoff. They've been that dire for most of the last 20 years that Freddie makes the list. Pappuson hasn't been around long enough. India: Kapil Dev, Tendulkar, Gavaskar, Dravid, Kumble. Sehwag just misses out. New Zealand: Sir Richard Hadlee, Martin Crowe, Chris Cairns, Vettori, Nathan Astle. Few standouts, really. Pakistan: Imran Khan, Wasim Akram, Javed Miandad, Waqar Younus, Saeed Anwar. Bearing in mind most of the cricket I've seen has involved Australia, and Inzamam was never at his best against them. South Africa: Donald, Shaun Pollock, Gary Kirsten, Kallis, Ntini. Can't bring myself to put Hansie in there. Refer what I said about KP above w.r.t. Steyn Sri Lanka: Murali, Jayasuriya, Chaminda Vaas, Aravinda de Silva, Arjuna Ranatunga. Jayawardene, the world's #1 FTB/HTB doesn't quite make it. West Indies: Sir Viv Richards, Lara, Ambrose, Marshall, Lloyd. Most difficult one of all, because so many champions miss out. And unfortunately I wasn't around to see Sobers, Kanhai, et al. Zimbabwe: Andy Flower, Heath Streak...and after that it becomes difficult. Can't do Bangladesh for the opposite reason to the Windies - no one has really stood out.