The most over rated players?

I agree with you on Afridi, but ASIF!? The guy who has played 11 Test matches with 51 wickets @ avg. of 23 is overrated? HAHA. He has literary ooowned with a big 'O' each and every team he has faced: Sri Lanka, England, and especially India, remember those cart wheels? If he only had been away from all of the stupid controversies.....hopefully he will soon get banned, serve his punishment and then will make a comeback by bringing each and every opposition batsmen on his knees. :--D
So, whats your good friend Asif doing now other than injecting / smuggling drugs and turning on the waterworks at carefully timed moments in an attempt to get the public sympathy vote? Those cartwheels? oh yes, one decent performance is all he'll be remembered by ..... ..... so, when would be the next time Asif will make the headlines purely for cricketing reasons?
So, whats your good friend Asif doing now other than injecting / smuggling drugs and turning on the waterworks at carefully timed moments in an attempt to get the public sympathy vote? Those cartwheels? oh yes, one decent performance is all he'll be remembered by ..... ..... so, when would be the next time Asif will make the headlines purely for cricketing reasons?
One decent performance? Again you are missing the point and the stats I posted. Your opinion of him being overrated is nothing more than a joke in front of these stats: 11 matches, 51 wickets @ avg. of 23.
One decent performance? Again you are missing the point and the stats I posted. Your opinion of him being overrated is nothing more than a joke in front of these stats: 11 matches' date=' 51 wickets @ avg. of 23.[/quote'] Ok, you got me there He pulled in 'several decent performances' over the past year, with no one them being cricket wise
I agree with you on Afridi, but ASIF!? The guy who has played 11 Test matches with 51 wickets @ avg. of 23 is overrated? HAHA. He has literary ooowned with a big 'O' each and every team he has faced: Sri Lanka, England, and especially India, remember those cart wheels? If he only had been away from all of the stupid controversies.....hopefully he will soon get banned, serve his punishment and then will make a comeback by bringing each and every opposition batsmen on his knees. :--D
Give me a break. Owned India? He had one excellent test against us. That is it. If that's the yardstick you go by, then Prasad,Srinath,Balaji,Irfan etc have owned you as well. To cite an example, Actor had a dream debut against us and then got pwned really badly. Poor balloon ended up with a bowling average of 36 against us.

^^ Apparently, India and Sachin, in particular were afraid of touring Pakistan in the early 90's because of Wasim / Waqar If that is the case, how sweet was the 2003 wc where Sachin, singlehandedly, fast tracked Wasim / Waqar's retirement so that both of them ended their careers in disgrace, embarrassment and utter humiliation, when india, lead primarily by sach romped home with 6 wickets and close to half a dozen overs to spare

The only one going to his knees is Asif when he tried to come over to India without the proper documents to beg for his IPL money, like how he'll be on his knees begging in the IPL Drugs Hearing on Jan 24, how Asif was on his knees with Shoaib beating him with a bat, and finally, how Asif was on his knees in prison "making prison friends" after he got arrested with opium.
lol...I have noticed that you guys talk a lot more about Pakistani cricket team than Indian. Every another thread turns into a Pak bashing competition. You should worry more about your own cricket team than your parosies' date=' and that's what the term "Indian Cricket Fans" implies.[/quote'] Kyan karein bhai..puraani aadat hai. Pakistan ki super success hamse hajam nahi hoti. :giggle: