That is the power of...

Ram

POWER!!.... 2409yusufpathan_big.jpg Once again, Yusuf Pathan gave the world a glimpse of what he is capable of. I still think we've tapped only a miniscule percent of his entire potential. Its such a pity that he cannot bat higher up the order. But still, his gale-force game perfectly suits the demands of a no.7. We should give him an extended run, even if he suffers consecutive failures. He's a genuine match-winner coming at no.7.

His batting style is so naturally aggressive. The best part about him is that he doesnt even have to try hard to score quickly. Just his electric bat-swing and the brute-force of his arms are enough to send even mis-hits for six. Rarely do you see a player 'mis-hit' so many balls for six, just gives you an indication of this guy's power. I cant wait for the day when he's promoted up the order against minnows like B'desh, Kenya or maybe Australia so that he can b!tch-slap their bowlers back to the stone age. :laugh:

He's very useful. Big hitter at #7 and good fielder. Though, I wish he bowls more and better and become a genuine ODI all rounder. #7 is tricky and there will be occasions where he will fail in a few matches in sequence. He should have bowling as a back up to be in the action and not come under too much pressure to retain place in the team.

I have always believed that Yousuf is a Genuine Matchwinner... Perfect #7 Batsman a team can have...hopefully selectors will show trust in him and keep him in the squad for 2011 world cup..... cant believe we had players like Kaif coming at #7 for us for 3 years.. the guy hit a total of 11 sixes in 150+ matches...

What is PWNAGE and BAWed?
PWNAGE - variant of OWNAGE. Total and complete domination. Commonly used in reference to all things Paki. Getting PWNED like a paki BAWED - A var. of PWNAGE that Mendis specializes in except against India. In Third World India, T-Shirt Reads You and BAW gets BAWed.
PWNAGE - variant of OWNAGE. Total and complete domination. Commonly used in reference to all things Paki. Getting PWNED like a paki BAWED - A var. of PWNAGE that Mendis specializes in except against India. In Third World India, T-Shirt Reads You and BAW gets BAWed.
lol Flamy an expert in pwnage explanation :D
:--D