You know whats the best part of IPL for me?

Ram

If you wanna watch pardesi tits' date=' there are much better places to go to than Wankhede:haha:[/quote'] Comprehensive Entertainment is the name of the game, and these MI cheerleaders aint the part, come on Gujju (not u, mukesh) get some bombs for this years edition, MI vs RCB, ill be there !!! :two_thumbs_up:

Comprehensive Entertainment is the name of the game' date=' and these MI cheerleaders aint the part, come on Gujju (not u, mukesh) get some bombs for this years edition, MI vs RCB, ill be there !!! :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] I prefer them guys and gals dancing well as compared to the white trash that malliya gets.. I go to the game to watch cricket. Thats quite comprehensive for me. Unlike you, I dont crave a boner in front of 25,000 people.

Deccan had the best cheerleaders !!! Worst: Mumbai Indians, they were more like shiv sainiks !!!
Comprehensive Entertainment is the name of the game' date=' and these MI cheerleaders aint the part, come on Gujju (not u, mukesh) get some bombs for this years edition, MI vs RCB, ill be there !!! :two_thumbs_up:[/quote'] Those sexy BRC cheerleaders are there for a reason, Mallya was confident in their performance than his team 2 bad, a 1.5 million dude won't be able to beat them this time too

I prefer them guys and gals dancing well as compared to the white trash that malliya gets.. I go to the game to watch cricket. Thats quite comprehensive for me. Unlike you, I dont crave a boner in front of 25,000 people.
Come on out wid the truth, holy !!! :dance: