Sachin, Gambhir, Dravid to shine in NZ [Predictions]

I think Dravid will score a couple of 50+ scores which might end up being match winning knocks..and I don't see him scoring a century. I also think Yuvraj singh might score an attractive century coming at number 6, if given a good base to build upon. Gambhir should also fire atleast a couple of times, if not more. Sehwag is unpredictable, and Laxman will end up with a few 40s or 50s.

Predictions: RD will be dropped after this tour. Yuvi will struggle against Vettori. Bhajji will be a disappointment. Pitches will not be so bad as 2002, and we should win comfortably. SRT and GG will shine. (GG because he is a lefty. SRT because he is still capable of dealing with seaming pitches).

dravid will announce his retirement before playing the 3rd test & get a honorary retirement & will retire with a bang like ganguly with a 100 in the 3rd test sehwag & gambhir will as usual do well. also, tendulkar & laxman will provide valuable middle order support. yuvraj will play odi-esque innings in tests

I think Gambhir will struggle on this tour because of his weakness outside his off stump and taking too many deliveries from off stump and turning it away on the legside
there is no way gambhir will struggle. gambhir has done well against aus in aus in odis. and his weakness outside the off-stump has been corrected to a large extent now

my predictions-gambhir might find it tough initially as he has not played in these type of conditions but he will adjust to the conditions.yuvraj will struggle though.i think we have a good chance of winning in all 3 forms but all all them will be very close imo. t20s-1-1 odis 3-2 india tests 2-1 india.

i would be surprised if we dont absolutely thrash them in tests.in ODIs, i expect a tougher content,but still3-2 to india,T20 will be 1 each individually here r my predictions TESTS: Sachin,Laxman will shine.dhoni n yuvraj will struggle.Sehwag,gambhir will have an okay series.RD tho will struggle initially,but will make match winning contributins atleast once. i expect Ishant to be our best bowler,Zak providing him good support.Munaf tho keeping batsman quiet will not pick up a lot of wickets.Bhajji will struggle.i hope mishra plays as he'll surely trouble the kiwis more. ODIs n T20s:Gambhir,yuvraj,sehwag will shine.dhoni would have an decent series.yusuf will play one blistering knock but will struggle mainly.Raina will also find it tough. Zak will be the main destroyer with the ball.Ishant will also enjoy the conditons.munaf would have a good series n would bowl well at the death.Praveen will be tough to handle if picked.bhajji will have a good series too.

I think Dravid will score a couple of 50+ scores which might end up being match winning knocks..and I don't see him scoring a century. I also think Yuvraj singh might score an attractive century coming at number 6' date=' if given a good base to build upon. Gambhir should also fire atleast a couple of times, if not more. Sehwag is unpredictable, and Laxman will end up with a few 40s or 50s.[/quote'] Dravid will hit form but century depends on the other end - if it stays put then he'll definitely score a century. I think Yuvraj will be as unpredictable as Viru. Gambhir is all set to fire in NZ, so is Laxman. SRT will be the key to Test and ODI wins. Irfan is a smart bowler but will require faith from MSD for a place in Tests. He can succeed only if the conditions are bowler friendly to some extent. Ishant and Zaheer are definitely going to enjoy bowling in NZ.
i would be surprised if we dont absolutely thrash them in tests.in ODIs, i expect a tougher content,but still3-2 to india,T20 will be 1 each individually here r my predictions TESTS: Sachin,Laxman will shine.dhoni n yuvraj will struggle.Sehwag,gambhir will have an okay series.RD tho will struggle initially,but will make match winning contributins atleast once. i expect Ishant to be our best bowler,Zak providing him good support.Munaf tho keeping batsman quiet will not pick up a lot of wickets.Bhajji will struggle.i hope mishra plays as he'll surely trouble the kiwis more. ODIs n T20s:Gambhir,yuvraj,sehwag will shine.dhoni would have an decent series.yusuf will play one blistering knock but will struggle mainly.Raina will also find it tough. Zak will be the main destroyer with the ball.Ishant will also enjoy the conditons.munaf would have a good series n would bowl well at the death.Praveen will be tough to handle if picked.bhajji will have a good series too.
Nice preditions - I agree with Tests but ODIs - I don't see Yusuf shining - he is a slot batsman i.e. hits well when bowled to his strengths/slots. I am in absolute agreement that Praveen Kumar will be the best ODI bowler for India if he is picked to play.

I don't know about Rahul Dravid and Tendulkar. They both are capable but Rahul Dravid almost looks like a shadow of himself. NZ has been happy hunting ground for him in the past but given his lack of runs over few seasons I'm sure self doubt must have crept in. I hope he does well but I don't think he will.