Interviews with some NZ players

Gambit

The New Zealand Cricket Players Association(www.procricket.co.nz) contacted us recently and have offered us a chance to publish some candid interviews of New Zealand cricketers that they conducted. We might even get a chance to ask NZ players some questions leading up to our series with them. Jacob Oram's interview has been published here - http://www.indiancricketfans.com/showthread.php?t=142971

Gambo, it is very kind of them to allow us to publish their interviews but in near future we should convince them to forward some questions from our side as India is going to be touring NZ soon enough. I am sure many of the users over here will be excited to ask few questions to Kiwi's who are loved by every cricketing nation :giggle:

Gambo' date=' it is very kind of them to allow us to publish their interviews but in [b']near future we should convince them to forward some questions from our side as India is going to be touring NZ soon enough. I am sure many of the users over here will be excited to ask few questions to Kiwi's who are loved by every cricketing nation :giggle:
We might even get a chance to ask NZ players some questions leading up to our series with them.

I was watching Jacob Oram, Jamie How and Neil Broom in the nets yesterday. Oram was hitting the beall really hard and really clean. Jamie How looked ok. But Neil Broom, he has really good footwork. Its buzzy watching them up close, but Broom's footwork had me in awe. Ohh yeh, one more thing - Shane Bond. he has been killing it in our domestice T20. He is bowling really fast with amazing lines and length. Guttered he cant be picked, thanks to the strong arm of the BCCI. But, that is life.

Ohh yeh, one more thing - Shane Bond. he has been killing it in our domestice T20. He is bowling really fast with amazing lines and length. Guttered he cant be picked, thanks to the strong arm of the BCCI. But, that is life.
Yeah, Shane Bond is really missed. It would have been great if he could play this series. As much as everyone loves to bash the BCCI (myself included) you can't really put this one on them entirely. The idea that each respective cricket board has a monopoly on organized cricket in their respective countries is a fact of life and is not entirely unreasonable - this is how other sports function as well - Every sport has an international federation and a national counterpart. You can't have just anyone in Kiwiland put together a team and call it the black caps can you?