Things you do that probably no one else does...

h4te

Smoke a lot, used to smoke two packs a day. But have cut that down considerably since the end of last year coz of my health. Nowadays I smoke just a pack. Watch three movies a week. Can stay hours together without taking any food but ofcourse cigarrates and coffee are must.

-Gambit.... I check locks on doors' date= windows, knob on gas atleast 10 times before leaving. I wish I could hug you right now.You make me feel almost normal. I have to first check visually and then touch seven times even if I can see that it is switched off or locked.I touch the geyser switch 7times,light and fans in each room,unplug every thing except the computer ,check every door opening outside and touch the latch seven times and finally pull the lock to check it 7 times. Sometimes my hubby sees me do this and he looks at me in a strange way.....:((
:cantstop: I also do the visually checking thing too. It's almost as if, if I don't keep starting at the gas knob for atleast 10 seconds, it will switch itself on by itself. :bird: And I've loosened so many door handles because I keep pulling them atleast 10 times after locking the door just to make sure it's locked. I also had an imaginary enemy called Kishen(a villain from an old Hindi movie) who I used to compete with. While studying, I used to keep bouncing a tennis ball and catching it off the wall in front of me.

:cantstop: I also do the visually checking thing too. It's almost as if, if I don't keep starting at the gas knob for atleast 10 seconds, it will switch itself on by itself. :bird: And I've loosened so many door handles because I keep pulling them atleast 10 times after locking the door just to make sure it's locked. I also had an imaginary enemy called Kishen(a villain from an old Hindi movie) who I used to compete with. While studying, I used to keep bouncing a tennis ball and catching it off the wall in front of me.
We were almost equal till about your imaginary friendwasmentioned.Now you win.:--D I even have a particular sequence of prayers(more like requests)...each said a particular number of times ,in a particular order.I even put the tilak on the idols and God pictures in an order.First Krishnji followed by shivji ,laxmiji ,ganeshji....... I think we need a shrink on this forum.:--D

Smoke a lot' date= used to smoke two packs a day. But have cut that down considerably since the end of last year coz of my health. Nowadays I smoke just a pack. Watch three movies a week. Can stay hours together without taking any food but ofcourse cigarrates and coffee are must.
Very healthy ...:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

The only thing organized about my life is my movie collection. I'm anal about them having the year, movie title, groupname + the subtitles need to be in a folder called Subs, even though I have them extracted (most people wont get what I'm talking abt here :D)

when i eat grapes, i take each grape at a time, then i carefully eat the skin and finally i plop the skinless grape into my mouth.
I used to do that. It's awesome! I wish my mom would give me peeled grapes :--D