Why is love so hard ?

punjabi_khota

Recently, via facebook, I got in touch with a girl I went to primary school with. I haven't seen here in all these years and I was really looking forward to getting to know her better. After a few cordial exchange of greetings along with the usual "how are you" / "what are you doing now" / "how have you been all these years", from her responses, I quickly gauged she wasn't as interested as she wanted me to believe and her feeling towards me were more of "yea, whatever loser, I am too cool for you" I took a while to sink in, with my current profile picture an accurate reflection of my emotional state once I found out. If thats the way you want to roll, than :finger: back b **** Funnily enough, right now, for the better or for the worse, I consider myself quite lucky. After reading some of the sex / relationship / kids fml horror stories, I've decided I am not going to get dragged into a relationship any time soon :haha: Given my fascination with blue eyes, I will keep the profile picture :haha: In the meantime, I have proceeded to remove her from my friends list and eliminate all references to her from my memory bank :haha: relationship sucks. all this back and forth "I love you" business is a little too complicated for my liking. Now, love for physical possessions is something I can live with :haha:

:omg: this is seriously like a big girls thread ooooooohhhhhhh my ggggggggooooooooooooooddddddddd its so hard i'm sooo heart broken i just dont know what to dooooooooooo!! arrey chullu bhar paani mein dub maro guys either that or go to a good strip club!
..whatd'ya think most of us did about it then PS This was 17 yrs ago, and its always fun talking abt it Aapne bhi kiska, ya kissi ne aapka - woh phir - kabhi na kabhi toda madoda hoga