42nd : Majestic Century !

SachDan

As usual the problems with the Indian cricket fans surface. Tendulkar scores, Dravid cops and vice versa. When are the fans going to see this as a team and not individual battles? Anyways a top knock and that is a back to back 100 in the last two tests. The last one came in a winning cause chasing and here's hoping this one's going to set up the win setting the target. Ponting doesn't seem to stand a chance to catch up either on number of runs or centuries. Anyways the top records should belong to the top batsmen the world has seen. Lara holding the individual top score, Bradman holding the top average and Tendulkar scoring the maximum number of runs in both format is just befitting. Would have loved if Richards held the individual top score in ODIs. Pity Saeed Anwar holds that record.
not quite, but he does have 3 100's in 4 tests, Nagpur, Chennai back to back, now Hamilton.
As usual the problems with the Indian cricket fans surface. Tendulkar scores, Dravid cops and vice versa. When are the fans going to see this as a team and not individual battles? .
So sensible:(( Why dont you relax and enjoy the team doing well and enjoy the brillinace of our players. Enjoy their individual successes which mean the team then does well in return. We all know that cricket is an individual game in a team game. If you follow this through you should remove your hero worship of viv richards. Remove the picture and your false worshipping of him by naming yourself the King after your hero. If you don't do this you are in danger of being labelled HYPOCRITE! p.s Tendulkar was magical. GENIUS AT WORK:two_thumbs_up:

Tendulkar dedicates his 42nd ton to tiger conservation "I would very much like to dedicate this hundred to tiger conservation because that is what right from the start of this tour the whole team had decided. I have given couple of messages as well in this regard. So I would dedicate this one to tiger conservation," said Tendulkar, who smashed a sublime 160 against New Zealand at the Seddon Park. Special: The Kiwi Challenge More... Tendulkar dedicates ton to tiger conservation Press Trust Of India Hamilton, March 20, 2009 First Published: 12:58 IST(20/3/2009) Last Updated: 13:13 IST(20/3/2009) Master batsman Sachin Tendulkar on Friday dedicated his 42nd Test hundred, which put India in command against New Zealand, to the cause of tiger conservation. "I would very much like to dedicate this hundred to tiger conservation because that is what right from the start of this tour the whole team had decided. I have given couple of messages as well in this regard. So I would dedicate this one to tiger conservation," said Tendulkar, who smashed a sublime 160 at the Seddon Park. On the eve of the first Test, Tendulkar had supported the cause, expressing his concerns at the dwindling numbers of tigers in India. "At the start of the century, there were nearly 40,000 tigers in India. Today, that number has shrunk to 1,700 and we are losing at least one tiger a month. The rate at which the tiger is being hunted down is alarming," Tendulkar had said.